Environmental Requirement?

Started by W. Gray, August 20, 2011, 04:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

David, like I said---that was what was told to me and I said I didn't know if it was true or not. If I ever see the guy again I will point out his mistake and tell him maybe he should just say turtle

sodbuster

Quote from: jarhead on August 20, 2011, 08:21:17 PM
David, like I said---that was what was told to me and I said I didn't know if it was true or not. If I ever see the guy again I will point out his mistake and tell him maybe he should just say turtle

Jarhead, you will notice that I did not say that being on land it was a tortise or turtle. Sometimes ones trivia knows the wrong answer, but the correct answer is not so obvious, as in my case on "land turtle"

Davi

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Diane Amberg

We use the plastic sheets for run off here during construction too, especially when the slopes are not very steep. It prevents  water run off during active digging and construction so there is no sedimentation or erosion due to vegetative disruption and soil compaction.There are other methods but plastic is cheap.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk