Most of you will appreciate this and a couple of you will not...

Started by Warph, August 17, 2011, 05:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

If any other of our presidents had doubled the National Debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had then proposed to Double the debt again within 10 years,
would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had criticized a State Law that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head?

If any other of our presidents joined the country of Mexico and sued a State (AZ) in the United States to force that State to continue to allow Illegal Immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder who's side he was on?

If any other of our presidents had pronounced the Marine Corps as if it were the Marine Corpse, would you think him an Idiot?

If any other of our presidents had put 87,000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one foreign company had an accident, would you have agreed?

If any other of our presidents had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87,000 American workers unemployed, would you support him?

If any other of our presidents had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If any other of our presidents had spent hundreds of thousands of Dollars of tax payer money to take his First Lady to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics,
would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had given the Queen of England an IPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought it to be a proud moment for America ?

If any other of our presidents had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?  (At least he didn't kiss him like Bush did).

If any other of our presidents had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If any other of our presidents had filled his Cabinet and circle of Advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their Income Taxes, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had stated that there were 57 states in the United States , wouldn't you have had second thoughts about his capabilities?

If any other of our presidents would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in his
home town, would you not have thought he was a self-important, conceited, egotistical jerk?

If any other of our presidents had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to
"Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was "The 5th of May" (Cinco de Mayo), and then continue to flub it when he tried again, wouldn't you have winced in embarrassment?

If any other of our presidents had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a Hypocrite?

If any other of our presidents' Administrations had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If any other of our presidents had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest, with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major on-going Political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If any other of our presidents had created the positions of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America, would you have approved?

If any other of our presidents had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

Obuma's unfair interference with some countries while ignoring other countries that had more egregious human rights violations and then attempting to establish borders of Israel without proper knowledge of the true facts, would you have approved?

If any other president inappropriately attempted to toast the Queen of England while their
National Anthem was playing, would you have approved of this blunder?

Had you known about the opulent multiple vacations, extremely poor taste in the selection of White House entertainment, associations with criminals, association with radical religious leaders, inability to make important timely decisions.... would you have voted for Obuma?

I have another 113 mis-guided and very stupid items on Obuma that proves he is, by far, the worst President to serve this great Nation... EVER...  but my fingers are getting tired.

So, tell me again, what is it about Obuma that makes this dithering idiot seem so brilliant and impressive?

Can't think of anything?  Then you'd better start worrying.  He's done all these things in 28 months.... and you have less than 19 months to come up with an answer.

Every statement and action in this post is factual and correctly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obuma.  Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

farmgal67357

You can't see Warph, but I'm giving ya a standing ovation!
Lisa :laugh:
Lisa

readyaimduck

QuoteSo, tell me again, what is it about Obuma that makes this dithering idiot seem so brilliant and impressive?

Does the image of a white slacked, pink belt car salesman come to mind? 
Or perhaps an evangelical rip off ready to take any money you send to his tax-free institution, so you can be saved????

if it walks like a duck,.....no offense to my family!
ready and working on trying not to waddle.

Patriot

Outstanding post.  Loaded with fact and no undue emotion.  Of course, since liberal progressives usually approach life emotionally rather than factually, I'm sure you are correct in your thread title... the libs will not appreciate this at all.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Jane

8)Love it, Love it, Love it. Keep it up Warph. It should make the people that voted for him the first time, stop and think about who they vote for in 2012.  ;D

Diane Amberg

Let's have some fun with states, names and numbers. (I totally agree Pres.O has made plenty of verbal goofs but remember I'm used to Joe!)
  Try this out just for fun. 50 states plus the US possessions of American Samoa, Guam,  The Northern Mariana Islands, The US Virgin Islands, The Marshall Islands, Micronesia, and Palau= Aha!  57!  Well, whadda ya know about that .Could you name them all? Remember this was just for fun.

farmgal67357

Lisa

kshillbillys

Incorporated organized territories

No incorporated organized territories have existed since 1959, the last two being Territory of Hawaii and Territory of Alaska, both which achieved statehood in that year.

[edit] Incorporated unorganized territories

Location of the insular areas:
  The USA

incorporated unorganized territory

unincorporated organized territory

Commonwealth status

unincorporated unorganized territory
Palmyra Atoll is privately owned by the Nature Conservancy and administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior. It is an archipelago of about 50 small islands with about 1.56 sq mi (4 km2) of land area, lying about 1,000 miles (1,609 km) south of Oahu, Hawaii. The atoll was acquired by the United States through the annexation of the Republic of Hawaii in 1898. When the Territory of Hawaii was incorporated on April 30, 1900, Palmyra Atoll was incorporated as part of that territory. However, when the State of Hawaii was admitted to the Union in 1959, the Act of Congress explicitly separated Palmyra Atoll from the newly federated state. Palmyra remained an incorporated territory, but received no new organized government.[5]

Palmyra was formerly (before 1950) a seaplane base used by Pan American Airlines and the U.S. Navy. It had a Pan American hotel that was used for overnight stops by travelers. It was along an air travel route that linked Hawaii with American Samoa, Australia, and other destinations in the south Pacific as non-stop flights were not possible.

There are also "territories" that have the status of being incorporated but that are not organized:
U.S. coastal waters out to 12 nautical miles offshore.
U.S. flagged vessels at sea, naval, coast guard, or civilian.

Unincorporated organized territories
Guam (since 1898): also the home of a U.S. Naval Base and a U.S. Air Force Base.
Northern Mariana Islands: formerly a United Nations Trust Territory under the administration of the United States, it established itself as a U.S. Commonwealth in 1978.
Puerto Rico (since 1898): established as a U.S. Commonwealth in 1952.
United States Virgin Islands (since 1917): these were purchased by the U.S. from Denmark.

[edit] Unincorporated unorganized territories
Islands in the Pacific Ocean American Samoa (since 1898): locally self-governing under a constitution last revised in 1967. Swains Island: Annexed by the United States on March 4, 1925, currently administered by American Samoa, and claimed by both New Zealand and Tokelau.

Wake Island: no longer under the jurisdiction of the Department of the Navy, now only inhabited by civilian contractors. It is now primarily a wildlife refuge.
Midway Islands: no longer under the jurisdiction of the Department of the Navy, now inhabited only by caretakers. It is now primarily a wildlife refuge.
Johnston Atoll: last used by the Department of Defense in about 2005.
Baker Island: now uninhabited
Howland Island: now uninhabited
Jarvis Island:now uninhabited
Kingman Reef: now uninhabited
Islands in the Caribbean Sea Bajo Nuevo Bank: uninhabited; also claimed by Colombia, by Nicaragua, and by Jamaica.
Serranilla Bank: currently the site of a Colombian naval garrison; also claimed by Nicaragua, and by Honduras.
Navassa Island: uninhabited; claimed by Haiti.

Extraterritorial jurisdiction

The United States exercises some degree of extraterritorial jurisdiction over its embassy, overseas military, and leased areas such as:
Guantanamo Bay Naval Base (since 1903): A 45 sq mi (117 km2) area of land along Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, to which the United States holds a perpetual lease.[6] This is disputed by the Cuban government. The U.S. pays its annual lease payment by check, but the Cuban government has refused to cash them for decades.
Certain other parcels in foreign countries held by lease, such as military bases, depending on the terms of a lease, treaty, or status of forces agreement with the host count.

Puerto Rico has a republican form of government,[62] subject to U.S. jurisdiction and sovereignty.[3] Its current powers are all delegated by the United States Congress and lack full protection under the United States Constitution.[63] Puerto Rico's head of state is the President of the United States.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Diane Amberg

Lisa, I left Puerto Rico out because it's a commonwealth. 58 didn't make my joke work. As I said, it's just for fun.

farmgal67357

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 19, 2011, 10:14:42 PM
Lisa, I left Puerto Rico out because it's a commonwealth. 58 didn't make my joke work. As I said, it's just for fun.

Well I knew Puerto Rico was something, I just couldn't remember what! Your joke made me think about it. I'd better watch out, that thinking thing is catching....  : )
Lisa
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk