Rick Perry and Confederate Plates in Texas....

Started by redcliffsw, August 17, 2011, 11:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Quote from: farmgal67357 on August 22, 2011, 07:13:34 PM
But what if he believes, like me, that the flag only belongs certain places, and license tags isn't one of those places? Are you going to label him a Liberal? Maybe the NAACP isn't an issue to him. I guess I should ask if he previously approved of those tags. *BIG SIGH* Politics..... :-\
Lisa

There are a number of "Confederate" states that have confederate license plates.  Blacks fought for the South and they supported the Cause.  Not not all of 'em but most did.  Just like white folks, blacks are being taught the same revisionist history.
With some research, you can discover a whole lot of things about the War For Southern Independence about the South and its stand for the Constitution and the founding fathers.

Speaking of flags, I noticed there's no Kansas flag on the South pole at the Elk County Courthouse.  Now there's certain places that ought to be flying the Kansas flag and that's one of 'em.  The Elk County Courthouse is not Federal property - yet.

Is Rick Perry a liberal?  Well, he's certainly not as conservative as Ron Paul.  Further, he's probably a Keynesian and that's not good for sure.  Haven't we tired of Keynesian yet?  It's pretty much exhausted the USA.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk