Is Patyrn the most prolific poster on the forum?

Started by sodbuster, August 15, 2011, 10:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Patyrn has 17833 posts on the forum. I think she is by far the most prolific poster here on the forum. Patyrn thanks for all the work you put into the forum in posting all the obituary notices and the rest that you do for us.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

patyrn

Thanks, David!  It looks like I must sit at the computer constantly and post, but that is not the case.  I do enjoy the challenge of searching out information to share with friends, family, and future genealogists (plus I like the word games too...............).

Dee Gee

Sorry Sodbuster, but sixdogsmom is the the one with most posts with 19,228 posts.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

sixdogsmom

What she said, playing those word games really drives of the number of postings.  :-\
Edie

Dee Gee

In other words you are the most consistant game player here on the forum.  ;D
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

sixdogsmom

Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk