Arizona man hospitalized after shooting penis

Started by Warph, August 13, 2011, 01:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

http://www.azcentral.com/community/chandler/articles/2011/08/07/20110807cr-penisshot0811.html

This made news from coast to coast (http://bit.ly/oEjass)...
...wonder what advice Teresa might give this poor "Eunuch"...

CHANDLER, Ariz. –  A suburban Phoenix man is recovering after police say he accidentally shot himself in the penis while putting his girlfriend's gun in the waistband of his pants.  :-[  :'(

Chandler police say 27-year-old Joshua Seto and his fiancée, Cara Christopher, were walking toward a grocery store when the shooting happened last week. The gun fired, striking Seto's penis and continuing through his left thigh.

The Arizona Republic reports a 911 operator told Christopher to apply direct pressure to the wound with a dry towel or T-shirt.

Chandler Police Detective Seth Tyler was unsure of the type of gun, or whether it had a safety that was off. He also says it's unclear if Seto has been released from the hospital or suffered any permanent damage

In the wake of the shooting, Tyler warned residents to use holsters, not waistbands, if they're going to carry a handgun.

......I can see ol' Joshua a few months from now:

Joshua (now Josie) is walking down the street after a sex-change operation has transformed him into a beautiful women.

His old friend Pete sees him and says, "Joshua, you look great...you're beautiful!"

Joshua says, "Thanks...but holy crap, did it hurt."

Pete says, "When they cut open your chest and put in those implants?"

Joshua says, "No, that didn't really hurt."

Pete says, "When they cut off the rest of your dick and dug out a vagina?"

Joshua says, "No, that didn't really hurt."

Pete says, "Then what did hurt?"

Joshua says, "When the doctor drilled a freaking hole in my head and sucked out half my brain."

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

Shame on you, Warph.  Every woman on this forum should stop speaking to you for the rest of the day.  You could at least have said beautiful blond woman.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on August 13, 2011, 07:22:31 AM
Shame on you, Warph.  Every woman on this forum should stop speaking to you for the rest of the day.  You could at least have said beautiful blond woman.

Uhm he's smarter than that, with teresa after kshillbilly......  Hey we haven't heard anything from him!  Wonder if she found him
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Diane Amberg

That's what that dodo gets for carrying a pink hand gun. Chandler is where my nephew lives.They all seem perfectly normal to me. Just shows how easy it is to hide mental deficiencies. ;D ;D ;D ;D

srkruzich

I wonder if all the girls are calling him stumpy yet
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ms Bear

In Arizona it is lawful to carry a firearm as long as it is visable but I don't ever remember seeing anyone carrying one in their wasteband.  Can't imagine anyone being that stupid but then again..............

Diane Amberg

They see it on TV and in the movies not knowing it's not the same. Or maybe valley fever rotted their brains.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk