Teresa--Through the Years

Started by kshillbillys, August 09, 2011, 09:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

I AM in my bunker Larry--Got the wife's wireless laptop . Headed to the bunker at 0200 hours when I heard these pitiful screams coming from the south end of town and what sounded like a lady's shrill voice singing a Christmas song. Now the first part was lost in the wind but I did catch the part, "----nuts  Roasting On An Open Fire". I still get the Heebie Jeebies just thinking about the mournful screams I heard.

doobie

I just hope no motars end up a little short-elk falls will be removed from the map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUTION: if instrument is shaken sufficiently to cause arm to swing violently, damage may occur!

doobie

I"m seeking shelter in the basement of ED'S Sunnylane  GOD HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAUTION: if instrument is shaken sufficiently to cause arm to swing violently, damage may occur!

larryJ

Jarhead............. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D      ROTFLMBO!

I know it is a "long" shot, but I hope the ninetenth hole has a bomb shelter for Warph and Slappy.  And David and Bonnie, like me, is just too far away for even Teresa to hit with any accuracy.  The rest of you that are closer, duck. 

In the meantime, I see you are enjoying cooler weather.  Hooray!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Teresa

Quote from: larryJ on August 10, 2011, 01:11:56 PM

In the meantime, I see you are enjoying cooler weather.
!

Larryj

Uhhmmmm~~~~~SOME will be still living to enjoy cool weather Larry....
Others however~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and no~~ this is far far far from over....................
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Edie

doobie

Quick Martha, grab the kids.............................****is gonna hit the fan.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk