Where in the world is Warph?

Started by sodbuster, July 27, 2011, 03:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Quote from: Warph on August 07, 2011, 01:28:05 AM
Eyes back, David... glad Slappy let you know about the hernia thingy, tho' he about crashed my laptop.   Anyway, it was about the same as pulling a wisdom tooth, not a whole lot to it.  I was sore for about a day or two but not bad enough to keep me away from Zion Nat. Park in Utah.  Beautiful country.  My doctor wanted me to walk so I got plenty of that at Zion.  Appreciate y'alls concern.  How about that S&P rating?... can you say "bye, bye Obuma?" 

Sounds like things are better with you than with our country. S & P is no big suprise. The large amount of cash the corps. have been keeping was a good indication this was going to happen one way or the other. I am still worried  we have a good chance of the economy going back down. My uneducated predicition is we will be in this game until 2018. My educated opinion is I will be voting against Obama again. I say that we just ought to have a random drawing from a pool of all registered voters to see who goes to Congress. I am less sure than you are that Obama is destined to be a one termer.

More importantly Glad you are back.

David

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Diane Amberg

Perhaps it's time to downgrade the rating agencies  themselves since they got us (mostly) into the mortgage mess in the first place. I don't trust them either.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk