We're mad as hell ~~~

Started by Teresa, August 06, 2011, 11:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

This fellow was able to put into words what so many regular Americans are thinking, and he's spot on. Kudos to him. We know what's going on; we get it. We're not dummies. After the past months of the most ridiculous verbal garbage coming from the mouths of all the politicians concerned with the matter, not one of them seems to get that. For the first time in a long time someone speaks the truth of what's at the heart of the matter.

Start by ...DO NOT borrow and spend a single dime that is not paying off an outstanding bill or an expense ! Eliminate all the illegal immigrants including their kids!  Eliminate the extra current benefits of the politicians, auto raises, limit their terms etc. No more playing 'party games' using American people. ( Like the President using Air Force 1 for his birthday party.. and his wife and all her extravaganza outings... ) 

The "vacationer in chief" has never had a job that wasn't paid for by taxpayers. He nor any of the politicians realize the meaning of the word SACRIFICE.  How can they reasonably demand so much from us when they themselves give so little?  Bring all politicians home, close down the city called Wash. DC. Make these people leave and get real jobs. This country would maybe eventually finally heal from all the abuse from the ruling class.

The President and 545 in congress need to sit up and pay attention to this commentary.
We are getting close to "not taking it anymore".

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Alright, Teresa... you stole my video.  Oh wait... that's not me.  This guy stole my rant!  Damn  >:(

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk