Land ownership...

Started by Patriot, August 04, 2011, 09:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

Quoteas something other than ag by the county appraiser in a non-zoned county.

That may be comercial, other use, or a mixed use as per State Statutes...depending on the situation.
Not everything is cut and dried when it comes to classification. 
Check your State Regs.!!!!

ready

Wilma

Something I don't understand.  If someone thinks only bad about the place where they are living, why are they still living there?

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on August 04, 2011, 07:11:24 PM
Something I don't understand.  If someone thinks only bad about the place where they are living, why are they still living there?

No, you don't understand.  Just don't get it do ya?  Ignoring problems doesn't make them get better or go away.  Besides, this post was as much about education and information as anything.  Have you learned anything new?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

Wilma???   did you hit a wrong link?
Please clarify as to the topic.

srkruzich

Quote from: Anmar on August 04, 2011, 04:39:52 PM
In the most recent house election, the district in which you reside sent the only big business corporate sell-out in the race to congress,  you have elected one of the biggest all time corporate sell outs to be your state governor.  You're state legislators are no doubt just as bad.  These are the elected officials I was referring to, they are the people responsible for enforcing those statutes.

He's a hell of a lot better than the last gov we had.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on August 04, 2011, 07:20:00 PM
He's a hell of a lot better than the last gov we had.

LOL  Reminds me of an old lawnmower I owned... the governor went bad and the motor ran away with itself.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

gotta check those governors..they have a tendency to go full throttle!  unless you flip a finger to get them back...lawnmower speakish.... ;D

Diane Amberg

Patriot, please don't put words in my mouth. I never said ELk County couldn't be corrupt. (On an entirely different thread and a different subject, by the way.) I just don't  happen to think the people who have been chosen to bear the brunt of the indirect and direct accusations by a small few of you are crooks.  Just because decisions elected officials make are unpopular with some doesn't make them illegal. No matter what they do somebody will be glad and somebody will be sad.Such is the way of Gov't ,even in areas of tiny populations. By 2050 it will be moot....you are expected to be a ghost town by then.  It was in an interesting but very sad article I read recently about rural America.

jarhead

The way things are going I would say we will be a suburb of Wichita by 2050---------------2050 ? Guess I won't be around to see one way or the other !!!! But if I am please tighten the restraints on my wheel chair so I don't fall out.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 04, 2011, 09:25:26 PM
By 2050 it will be moot....you are expected to be a ghost town by then.  It was in an interesting but very sad article I read recently about rural America.

With that kind of thinking then nothing matters today, because all of us will be dead in 2050. Corruption (?), rape, murder, robbery, petty theft, war ----- nothing matters.

To me today does matter because what you do today affects tomorrow --- tomorrow being as far out as 2050 and beyound. Unless the world ends tomorrow.       

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk