IDEA FOR A BIG DRAWING FOR LONGTON FAIR

Started by frawin, July 29, 2011, 03:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I read about something today that I think would be a big drawing card for the Longton Fair. The article was about a WAC Mud Wrestler that has whipped every one they matched her with from every branch of service. I think a match between her and Jarhead would be a good one. A Marine that is in top fighting condition and form against the Army's best. Just to help Jarhead you could get Sarge to Referee, Sarge would keep it a fair fight, well he might favor Jarhead a little but on the other hand he might favor the WAC.

sodbuster

Hey, I'll by $10 of tickets if someone posts the results here. I'll buy $100 dollars worth for a video post. For a live streaming feed I will sell it all over the country. If I can wrestle her I need to buy a life insurance policy first, because it would kill me.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

W. Gray

Just as an aside, I can remember the time that if one called an Army nurse a WAC, she would haul off and slug you.

Not really, but the Army nurses had strong resentment about being called a WAC because they were not a part of and wanted no part of that army branch.

Actually the Womens Army Corps or WAC was disbanded in 1978.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

jarhead

Uh Frank---how big'a an ol girl is she ? Might be that ol Sarge and me might want to tag team her. Aint weighed for a spell but I figger I weigh somewhere a tad over 175 ,give or take 100 lbs--so want to keep this a fair fight.
Waldo ,Women Marines were known as BAM's but you damn sure didn't call them that to their face----it meant Broad Arse Marine------------hey, I bet now'a days I could be a BAM !!!

Sarge

Quote from: jarhead on July 29, 2011, 05:21:08 PM
hey, I bet now'a days I could be a BAM !!!

Nope,  you're a BABBOM.  Broad A$$ Big Bellied Old Man
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

jarhead

Hey Sarge ol buddy, It's good to see you finally made it home from that wilderness fishing trip we were on last month. Sorry about me messing up when I told you that moss grew on the west side of trees, when we split up to go solo to find our way home. Next time you can have the compass---and GPS---and food---and canteens---and MRE's--- and tent--and---well buddy, I sure could have used you---that stuff is heavy to carry all by yourself. Aint no reason to go to say'n vile crap about my manly physic !!

Sarge

manly physic???   Is that a big suppository? Or maybe a triple dose of exlax?  Oh, wait, I'll bet you meant physique.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

jarhead

Teresa , Don't laugh at anything the moron says or you will just egg him on. When I wrote physic I didn't think it looked right but decided if it was wrong I could always say I did it intentional just to see if anyone caught it---seems to work for other peoples mistakes. Leave it to Chief Man With the Skitters to know the difference.

Teresa

Let him have a little glory~~~He deserves a laugh or 2..

Heck~~I laugh at you all the time.. ((errrr I mean I laugh WITH you all the time.. yeah~~ thats it.   WITH YOU...))  ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk