Elk County Sheriff's Office destroys marijuana plants

Started by Janet Harrington, July 28, 2011, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I am not supporting "weed" or any other type of drugs of choice.  But I have to say this.  I have known people staggering around, drunker than lords, shooting off their mouths about how they don't do drugs.  But because alchohol is legal, it is all right. 

NOT IN MY BOOK!!!

If it changes your natural disposition, it is not all right.  If you have to have a drink or two to stand my company, I don't want to be your company.  If my natural ebullience isn't enough for you, it is your loss.  If you have had a drink or two, don't come to see me or even speak to me.  I CAN"T STAND YOU!! 

jarhead

Well Wilma, I guess our honeymoon just ended---burp !! ;D

Wilma

Jarhead, does this mean that I won't get a catfish fillet from you?  Shucky-darn.

jarhead

No Wilma, no fish for you because I like a little sip of John Barley-Corn so you can't stand me. No I will give the fish to Jo McD because she will share a glass of" Fruit of the Vine" when I give her fish. Sorry. ;)

Diane Amberg

If I might, I'd like to revisit something I said earlier that I thought was clear and I guess wasn't.
Yes, I have picked up people high on marijuana at bar fights. I didn't say they won. I said they got whupped. I can think of three in particular, two in town at the Stone Balloon years ago, one at the Deer Park and one south of town in a little joint with a rough reputation at best,The Wayside Inn.
All three had been beat up for shooting off their mouths trying to be funny or making smart remarks to some guys who were angry and took exception to what the guy had said. One had a split lip, two badly swollen eyes, a broken cheek bone and had his left ear hanging by a thread. He tried to refuse service after we were called. He had made a remark about one person's motorcycle out in the Deer Park parking lot. Not the best idea he's had that night. The other two...one was out cold with a head injury at the rear of the bar and one the other was just a " one punch" busted lip from a well aimed smash in the mouth. All three were high on pot that they had smoked out side before they went into drink. Honest, I don't make these things up, I don't have to. Believe me or not, that's up to you.

readyaimduck

In my opinion:

"Venici, Vifumas, Viillum!!!!!  "
(I came, I smoke, I eat)

My apologies to Latin scholars.

kshillbillys

Geez..I remember that in church they used to offer wine as the blood of the Lamb until they changed it to Welch's grape juice. Some churches still offer wine during communion. I guess that makes people horrible to be drinking wine!
And what about Barack Obama being on TV on the White House lawn having a Beer Summit? Bill Clinton admitted to smoking weed.
I'm proud of you Wilma for sticking with Nancy Reagan's Republican policy of JUST SAY NO! You should be the NEW Carrie Nation!

Quote from: jarhead on July 30, 2011, 03:38:24 PM
No Wilma, no fish for you because I like a little sip of John Barley-Corn so you can't stand me. No I will give the fish to Jo McD because she will share a glass of" Fruit of the Vine" when I give her fish. Sorry. ;)

Jarhead-----YOU are more than welcome to come to OUR house anytime you want to partake of some TEQUILA or BOURBON. I believe that our natural ebullience would be wonderfully enhanced with some of your homemade hooch, fruit of the vine, stumpwater, mule kick, corn squeezins', white lightnin', moonshine, who hit John, Colorado koolaid, mountain dew, sauce, giggle water, OH HELL I THINK YOU GET MY POINT! Just bring Joyce and come on down and we'll have a helluva time!!!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

srkruzich

Well if i were to do some cooking like some folks were talking about in another thread, wilma won't be able to eat any cause i use Bourbon, Rum, wine, and beer in my cooking.  No its not cooked out either.  Though i do make a Awesome Kentucky bourbon chocolate pecan pie that cooks the bourbon.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

readyaimduck

kshillbilly:  you forgot the most important:
"Wobbly Pops"    ;D

doobie

CAUTION: if instrument is shaken sufficiently to cause arm to swing violently, damage may occur!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk