Elk County Sheriff's Office destroys marijuana plants

Started by Janet Harrington, July 28, 2011, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Quote from: srkruzich on July 29, 2011, 07:31:34 PM
Well then you've JUST admitted to hacking teresas forum.  I'm giving her a call right this second.

No, it is not a hack of the forum or her computer. It just shows your IP just like you see when you post. Works on what shows on your screen never touches the host computer.

David

Just a module produced by the free software SMF that is used to run this forum. Nothing illegal about it. why do you guys take me so seriously? Atleast do a little homework.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

srkruzich

Using tools that originate from hacking sites the script kiddies go to is hacking.  IF you have forgotten you said as much in your post...

Steve go on the web were all the script kiddies go to get their hacks. You will find one that will show you all the IP adresses here because of a flaw in the SMF\Simple Machines software. Please, you should know that.

David

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sodbuster

Steve, you are going to have so much egg on your face after this, your goats won't kiss you.

David :D
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on July 29, 2011, 07:38:38 PM
Steve, you are going to have so much egg on your face after this, your goats won't kiss you.

David :D

Rather than hashing it out here, let's let Teresa and these folks sort it out...

http://www.cybercrime.gov/reporting.htm

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

sodbuster

Steve, you should know better. Patriot you obviously retired from PI work before the internet was popular. Steve save some goats for Patriot they will have egg on his face too. All I have to do is testify against you two and I get a new name and move to Arizona to run the Warph\Slappy  Campaign. Besides Doobie is already on my trail and yours.

David

Patriot

Quote from: sodbuster on July 29, 2011, 07:51:12 PM
Steve, you should know better. Patriot you obviously retired from PI work before the internet was popular. Steve save some goats for Patriot they will have egg on his face too. All I have to do is testify against you two and I get a new name and move to Arizona to run the Warph\Slappy  Campaign. Besides Doobie is already on my trail and yours.

David

You are one sick puppy, imo.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

sodbuster

Quote from: Patriot on July 29, 2011, 07:53:20 PM
You are one sick puppy, imo.

I am one sick puppy. Said it myself, before now, many times before. I am ornery too. I don't take you seriously and you should not take me seriously on here.  How many times do I have to say this? ??? :D

David

sodbuster

Kjell  has all the ip and signon info. for me, you, and doobie. He knows if I am correct or not. By the way I am pulling your leg. I am ornery.

David

Janet Harrington

Quote from: oldfart on July 29, 2011, 11:15:20 AM
to early for it to have beenharvested yey more like late sept. or oct. as for stuff that grows wild wouldnt get afly high ,my money on who grew it is some one from severy with past  any guesses Janet I think he is out of jail

Isn't he getting kind of old for that and I think that field the sheriff just got was more plants then he ever planted in one place.

Teresa

Quote from: sodbuster on July 29, 2011, 08:33:16 PM
Kjell  has all the ip and signon info. for me, you, and doobie. He knows if I am correct or not. By the way I am pulling your leg. I am ornery.

David

I've been out working hard all week long.. I'm tired .. still have a list longer than a country mile to do.. so today is probably not a good day for me to respond. But .. I'm going to anyway....................... ::)

Some people like to puff up and blow smoke so they look like a big important smoke stack.. When the smoke clears though all there is a small pile of ash..
They like to jab and poke and weave tails until they're caught and then they are 'just joking".. or "just kidding".

I can't and don't waste my time on any of it or put much stock in anything that is said from individuals like this. They show their colors all the time.. and aren't fooling anyone.

And no one can get IPs on here... amateur hacking or otherwise.. Kjell built this site with more smarts and back door scrambling mechanisms than Inspector Gadget.. so no worries to anyone.

Now.... enough said.. I am going to go finish working and then head off tonight to a Shriner function.. There will be booze there... but no wacky tobaccy..  ;)
( and I have to add that back in my younger days I was around the "weed" alot.. and I never ever saw any violence of any kind happen with weed smokers.. in fact a few outburts might have been a welcome change on occasion.. lol )
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk