Elk County Sheriff's Office destroys marijuana plants

Started by Janet Harrington, July 28, 2011, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Sounds kinda like a lot of places in Eastern KS with the hedge and weeds taking over.

It looks like the Sericea Lespedeza is spreading out more and more.  No market for that.

srkruzich

Quote from: redcliffsw on July 29, 2011, 08:38:31 AM
Sounds kinda like a lot of places in Eastern KS with the hedge and weeds taking over.

It looks like the Sericea Lespedeza is spreading out more and more.  No market for that.
bale it up and bring it over here. I'llt akeit feed my goats with
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Catwoman

Will goats eat the sericea lespedeza?  I thought that was a variety that nothing would eat...?

srkruzich

Quote from: Catwoman on July 29, 2011, 09:14:11 AM
Will goats eat the sericea lespedeza?  I thought that was a variety that nothing would eat...?
I don't know, not much my goats wont eat.  They won't eat these damn cucleburrs.  OR the ragweed.

Diane Amberg

Hmmmm.....Steve knows a little too much about that certain crop. ;D It might make for some happy goats and interesting tasting milk. Is your wild stuff really sinsemilla type cannabis or is it  hemp...satvia? North eastern Kansas has both that grows wild, especially near the railroad tracks.Your harvesters are probably "early" because of the lack of rain, or there many be another reason. Maybe the buds developed early this year.The police planes look for the fields here in July as well as later. The taller it is the easier it is to spot from the air and have accurate recognition.

sodbuster

Sounds like a professional garden put in by a drug cartel. Now that the garden was raided keep an eye for the following animals they are a tip off that a garden is near.

Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

thatsMRSc2u

Omg..........hell just froze over.........I agree with Steve on somethin :P

Yes pot is illegal but I dont think it should be......there are uses beyond gettin stoned and eatin cheetos all day.

think those tax-dollars would be MUCH better spent on shuttin down meth. I hate that drug with a passion.

oldfart

to early for it to have beenharvested yey more like late sept. or oct. as for stuff that grows wild wouldnt get afly high ,my money on who grew it is some one from severy with past  any guesses Janet I think he is out of jail

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on July 29, 2011, 09:14:11 AM

Actually, it's a natural wormer for goats.  But not their first browse choice.... that would be leafy spurge.  The lespedeza runs a close second.  Next in line is canada thistle, of all things.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 29, 2011, 09:37:20 AM
Hmmmm.....Steve knows a little too much about that certain crop. ;D It might make for some happy goats and interesting tasting milk. Is your wild stuff really sinsemilla type cannabis or is it  hemp...satvia?
I think the wild stuff is satvia, though it could be a mix of satvia and indicus.  I've used it for meds before, make it into a tincture for pain control.  You see, when you've lived with pain and the way the damn laws are written the doctors cut you off any pain meds and screw you over.  once that happens You do what you have to do to cope with pain.  As far as i found, a tincture of cannibus will take care of most back pain.  ON the sensemilla its not a type. :D  sensemilla is female plant.  No seed to deal with or very little seed to deal with. Have had a female plant self pollinate before.

QuoteNorth eastern Kansas has both that grows wild, especially near the railroad tracks.Your harvesters are probably "early" because of the lack of rain, or there many be another reason. Maybe the buds developed early this year.The police planes look for the fields here in July as well as later. The taller it is the easier it is to spot from the air and have accurate recognition.

Harvesting now is a waste of time all you get is leaves. And IF i were growing right now, there wouldn't even be that.  You strip the leaves in order to keep the choppers and planes from spotting it since the bud alone looks like thistle and has a thermal image of thistle.

I've never heard of any grower growing it in the ground.  Maybe its different here than elsewhere. Most grow them in 5 gallon buckets, cause you can move them around.  Shrug 

I Sure wish i could grow the satvia though. one hell of a cash crop on the market.  Hemp oil and clothing and 25 other products from that plant!  Makes for a hell of a good cash crop! Better than corn or any other crops.  THe hemp oil is awesome for cosmetics as well as suppliments. It is one of those oils that boost heart and immune system functions.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk