Debt Ceiling Crisis: Like Y2K With a**holes Instead of Computers

Started by Ross, July 27, 2011, 03:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sodbuster

Ross kids are here on the forum.  Your post was wrong. If you were talking just to me it would be ok. I hope your kids don't allow you to do that around your grandkids. Goodbye Vulgar Ross. Let Patriot speak for you or your wife.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Ross

So your attitude of calling people names is an intellectual attempt to teach children the proper aproach to that which you do not like. Good job.

Don't show any restraint keep it up.

sodbuster

Patriot or your wife should post for your vulgar Ross. You just can't get out of your own way can you.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Ross

Here is a copy of you back door e-mail to me.
How is it that your use of the word is not vulgar?

Quote from: sodbuster on July 27, 2011, 04:34:59 PM
Ross you are way over the line using the word a**holes in a post on this forum. It is not even a serious story. Please change it on your own. I have reported the post to the moderator which takes a lot. Use your good judgement and change it.

David

sodbuster

Quote from: Ross on July 27, 2011, 07:04:20 PM
Here is a copy of you back door e-mail to me.
How is it that your use of the word is not vulgar?

That is called a private message. I said I sent it to you on the forum before you did. You are just a sorry vulgar man. I have nothing to say to you from now on. Have Patriot or your long suffering wife post your stuff if you want me to respong.

David

sodbuster

That is called a private message. I said I sent it to you on the forum before you did. You are just a sorry vulgar man. I have nothing to say to you from now on. Have Patriot or your long suffering wife post your stuff if you want me to respond.

David

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on July 27, 2011, 07:18:10 PM
That is called a private message. I said I sent it to you on the forum before you did. You are just a sorry vulgar man. I have nothing to say to you from now on. Have Patriot or your long suffering wife post your stuff if you want me to respond.

David

Good bye David. Have a nice non vulgar life in Califoornia.

Teresa

DAVID!!!! Who do you think you are???~~~~
I don't believe I gave you any authorization to " make any rules about what is said or not said....or have the power to enforce anything on here!!"
You never sent me any kind of PM either.. so thats a lie..

If you want to continue to post 'whatever you post" on this forum.. then I suggest you keep your "wanna be bossing attitude " on a shelf in California. Cause it's sure as hell isn't flying here with me.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Patriot

David,

In my view, you're a small man, and based on the last post, a liar as well.  Ross can post his own posts, in his own words.  I won't do it for him, as I would likely be far less cryptic or tactful.  I find your particularly explosive offense at any negative connotations involving ***holes to be most revealing of your personal sensitivities & interests.  But your proclivities are your own.  

That said, I suspect the majority of youth who read this thread will have no problem inserting the correct letters in place of the asterisks.  There are surely less admirable things they can garner from this forum.  Hopefully one positive things they can learn from this thread is that liars have no honor and eventually get caught. Now... go play at the beach for awhile, and leave me out of your petty pissing matches.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

Well shit Pam---guess you'n me will probably be getting our asses kicked off the forum for our potty mouths---and Patriot, did you mean PeePee match ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk