Debt Ceiling Crisis: Like Y2K With a**holes Instead of Computers

Started by Ross, July 27, 2011, 03:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

July 27, 2011
Majority of Congressmen No Longer Remember Which Deal They Like

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) – With less than one week until the President and Congress run out of time to make a deal, most experts agree that the debt ceiling crisis is like Y2K all over again, only with a**holes instead of computers.

This grim assessment comes on the heels of a new poll showing that a majority of congressmen can no longer remember which debt deal they like.

As the August 2 deadline approaches, several nightmare scenarios loom, including one in which the United States would officially become a province of China and would be renamed Panda Gardens 2.

The Chinese government proposed that name to avoid confusion with Panda Gardens, a popular Shanghai noodle shop.

In another possibility being openly discussed, the United States would cease to exist as an actual country but would continue in an online-only version.

In this scenario, Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) would no longer be Speaker of the House but would instead be become an angry little orange avatar.

As for President Obama, he would step down and be replaced by Roger Goodell, commissioner of the National Football League.

"What can I say?" a resigned Mr. Obama told reporters today.  "At least Roger got a deal done."

sodbuster

Ross the use of the word ***holes is totally inapropriate on this forum. Please change it.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

sodbuster

Ross, unecessary bad language, not even a serious story, over the line. I have complained to the moderator which takes a lot. Please change it on your own.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

sodbuster

Ross sent you a personal message on this topic about your use of a vulgar  word. Please change the language from vulgar on your own.

David

sodbuster

Quote from: Ross on July 27, 2011, 03:58:08 PM
July 27, 2011
Majority of Congressmen No Longer Remember Which Deal They Like

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) – With less than one week until the President and Congress run out of time to make a deal, most experts agree that the debt ceiling crisis is like Y2K all over again, only with a**holes instead of computers.

This grim assessment comes on the heels of a new poll showing that a majority of congressmen can no longer remember which debt deal they like.

As the August 2 deadline approaches, several nightmare scenarios loom, including one in which the United States would officially become a province of China and would be renamed Panda Gardens 2.

The Chinese government proposed that name to avoid confusion with Panda Gardens, a popular Shanghai noodle shop.

In another possibility being openly discussed, the United States would cease to exist as an actual country but would continue in an online-only version.

In this scenario, Rep. John Boehner (R-OH) would no longer be Speaker of the House but would instead be become an angry little orange avatar.

As for President Obama, he would step down and be replaced by Roger Goodell, commissioner of the National Football League.

"What can I say?" a resigned Mr. Obama told reporters today.  "At least Roger got a deal done."

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on July 27, 2011, 05:07:32 PM

Let me understand this your using it by quotingit is okay, is that right?
But that doesn't make you vulgar?
Brilliant?

I simply copied and pasted the article by a comedian.

Ross

Teressa,

I am sorry if I screwed up but I can't seem to change the ass to *** at this time.
Did I do a no,no here?

If you want I will not be bothered by the removal of the topic altogether.
I just found it funny and thought others would as well.

A couple of guys are so offended by one particular word one of them had to copy and paste it
to show his displeasure and also sent me a back door e-mail that he had notified the administrator while using the offending word in his e-mail.

I sure would not want to leave it on here so they could continue to return and be offended each time they returned.

The article is a joke by a comedian and nothing more.

Thanks
Ross

sodbuster

Quote from: Ross on July 27, 2011, 06:10:51 PM
Let me understand this your using it by copying and pasting it is okay, is that right?
Brilliant?

Ross you are vulgar. Change it. Maybe you could let Patriot post your thoughts he is smarter than you and not vulgar. You my friend have jumped the shark. That means you are irrelevant?

David

Ross

I want to say something nasty in a really nice way. However I don't think it is worth the effort.
So shoot your mouth all you want, I truely don't mind.

sodbuster

Quote from: Ross on July 27, 2011, 06:32:49 PM
I want to say something nasty in a really nice way. However I don't think it is worth the effort.
So shoot your mouth all you want, I truely don't mind.

Ross, have Patriot send me a private message or you can post it here. I can take anything. Wait let me change that. Have Patriot post your response here. Then you can send me the full vulgar message as a pm. You still will be irrelevant but you will not offend the kids that read this forum. I bet my pm message will make you sick you vulgar wonk.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk