Debt Ceiling Crisis: Like Y2K With a**holes Instead of Computers

Started by Ross, July 27, 2011, 03:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on July 30, 2011, 02:26:52 PM
Well shit Pam---guess you'n me will probably be getting our asses kicked off the forum for our potty mouths---and Patriot, did you mean PeePee match ?

ROTFLMAO...................  About like you meant ***es  :)
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

Sorry guys, however it is spelled 'pizzing' match.  And for the women, don't try this standing up!
(the angle of the dangle is directly in proportion to the areal surface and it's density)

Trust me!   :o ;D

Ross

readyaimduck

Great sense of humor. You just made this thread really worth reading.

Ross

Quote from: sodbuster on July 27, 2011, 04:20:42 PM
Ross, unecessary bad language, not even a serious story, over the line. I have complained to the moderator which takes a lot. Please change it on your own.

David
Quote from: sodbuster on July 27, 2011, 07:14:37 PM
That is called a private message. I said I sent it to you on the forum before you did. You are just a sorry vulgar man. I have nothing to say to you from now on. Have Patriot or your long suffering wife post your stuff if you want me to respong.

David

David, I feel so sorry for you. It only proved you to be a vulgar liar. Which also proved I was a good judge of lack of character. You see private messages that contain lies do not deserve to remain private in my opinion.
You have my sympathies.

Now please try to keep your word as follows:

Quote from: sodbuster on July 27, 2011, 07:14:37 PM
I have nothing to say to you from now on.
David

Let's keep it that way, thank you.

srkruzich

Quote from: sodbuster on July 27, 2011, 06:24:48 PM
Ross you are vulgar. Change it. Maybe you could let Patriot post your thoughts he is smarter than you and not vulgar. You my friend have jumped the shark. That means you are irrelevant?

David

Bitch bitch bitch.  A$$hole a$$hole a$$hole!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

readyaimduck

Wow, Sod...did you even get the meaning of the post, or did that one word stop you?

This is a very serious issue, and the people at the top level are sometimes acting like schoolkids!.
And they were elected by me and others to take care of us????

Well, I wish to rescind my vote.  Unfortunately there is only  one person left to do what we need for this country.
Patrot/Jarhead/Cat/MrsC2you:   are you ready to face a write-in?   ;)

Others will be considered as posts permits.  ::)
(Sod:  you are no longer considered in the running)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk