Smart Meters.........

Started by Teresa, July 25, 2011, 09:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Uh, my grocer told me the information comes from what is put into the register when you swipe and check out.That's how it can print coupons and all for things I do like or might like. Sure wouldn't work for someone's front yard veggie stand.  
Don't believe anything about my refrigerator being bugged, Sorry, don't believe it. As far as keeping tabs on how much food I have at home...nope, since I freeze and can my own stuff, can't be. Also LDS.... Mormons wouldn't tolerate it.  They are meant to have 3 months to a year's stored food, water and whatever is needed to sustain life.
 Where in this country is it illegal to store food? Please enlighten me on how that works. I'm a natural skeptic when I hear that kind of thing. It would be all over the newspapers. The tabloids would love it."They" gonna take it from food banks and church pantries too? Sorry, no sale on that idea. Why would the Gov't want my food?

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 26, 2011, 01:01:44 PM
Uh, my grocer told me the information comes from what is put into the register when you swipe and check out.That's how it can print coupons and all for things I do like or might like. Sure wouldn't work for someone's front yard veggie stand. 
Don't believe anything about my refrigerator being bugged, Sorry, don't believe it. As far as keeping tabs on how much food I have at home...nope, since I freeze and can my own stuff, can't be. Also LDS.... Mormons wouldn't tolerate it.  They are meant to have 3 months to a years stored food, water and whatever is needed to sustain life.
  Where in this country is it illegal to store food? Please enlighten me on how that works. I'm a natural skepticwhen I hear that kind of thing. It would be all over the newspapers. The tabloids would love it."They" gonna take it from food banks and church pantries too? Sorry, no sale on that idea. Why would the Gov't want my food?

its been illegal for decades...

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=940CEEDD1238EE32A25753C3A9639C946996D6CF

Executive Orders in place dating back to 1939 which Clinton has grouped together under one order, EO #12919 released on June 6, 1994. The following EOs all fall under EO#12919:

10995--Federal seizure of all communications media in the US;
10997--Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private;
10998--Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment;
10999--Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways;
11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;
11001--Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private;
11002--Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US
11003--Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft;
11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe," establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds;
11005--Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private;
11051--Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control incase of "National Emergency").
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Humpy

According to the Kansas Rifle Assoc. it was FEMA that ordered the seasure of all the guns after the Greensburg tornado.
This is why the Oathkeepers are so important .
I am not so much into hoarding food, but it would be tuff for the folks that want to take what things I have.

Ross

Quote from: srkruzich on July 26, 2011, 11:57:31 AM
Another little dirty secret is that cable tv set-top boxes hve cams in them that can be controlled from the headend of the cable or satellite company.  Nice isn't it!  combine that with your refrigerator, they can tell what you eat when you watch a movie. 
Just a little real humor. Back in the mid fifties my daddy thought "they" were watching everyone through the tv screen.

I do believe he'd be right today. "They" watch us through our cell phones, automobiles, credit and debt cards Dr. visits, etc. Now I'm checking the toilet paper. I think they know more about me then I do.

Ross

Quote from: srkruzich on July 26, 2011, 01:18:02 PM
its been illegal for decades...

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=940CEEDD1238EE32A25753C3A9639C946996D6CF

Executive Orders in place dating back to 1939 which Clinton has grouped together under one order, EO #12919 released on June 6, 1994. The following EOs all fall under EO#12919:

10995--Federal seizure of all communications media in the US;
10997--Federal seizure of all electric power, fuels, minerals, public and private;
10998--Federal seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private and all farms and equipment;
10999--Federal seizure of all means of transportation, including cars, trucks, or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and water ways;
11000--Federal seizure of American people for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families if the government so desires;
11001--Federal seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private;
11002--Empowers the Postmaster General to register every single person in the US
11003--Federal seizure of all airports and aircraft;
11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe," establish new locations for populations, relocate communities, build new housing with public funds;
11005--Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, both public and private;
11051--Provides FEMA complete authorization to put above orders into effect in times of increased international tension of economic or financial crisis (FEMA will be in control incase of "National Emergency").

We are all so arrogant to believe we are free and then we are to intellegent to believe we are ignorantly trained to believe we can trust our governments. 

Diane Amberg

Steve, you never said declared wartime. When the enemy ships come up the Delaware and their planes fly overhead dropping bombs, I'll worry about it then. I grew up with "duck and cover," bomb shelters, Joe Mc Carthy and all the rest. Yawn.... I'm old and jaded now, let the next generation handle it. It's an awfully big stretch to go from collecting weapons after a tornado, which I personally disapproved of, and taking everyone's stored food away. As I've said before ,they gotta get through us to get to you.

srkruzich

Quote from: Ross on July 26, 2011, 03:52:59 PM
We are all so arrogant to believe we are free and then we are to intellegent to believe we are ignorantly trained to believe we can trust our governments. 

Not only all that the dept of Ag i the event of a disease outbreak, will go and erradicate the entire farm where that disease breaks out as well as a 5 mile radius of the outbreak.  So if you have a neighbor whos cow was found with anthrax,  and you have a 10000 cow operation within 5 miles your operation will be eradicated as well.   Called scorched earth concept.

Hefe de vaca

The data pickers only have what you freely give them. But hey, Steve is such a computer whiz he probably has all our info already.

Might want to be more fearful of him than Big Brother.

srkruzich

Quote from: Ross on July 26, 2011, 03:46:29 PM
Just a little real humor. Back in the mid fifties my daddy thought "they" were watching everyone through the tv screen.

I do believe he'd be right today. "They" watch us through our cell phones, automobiles, credit and debt cards Dr. visits, etc. Now I'm checking the toilet paper. I think they know more about me then I do.

I'm dead serious on the cams in the settops.  I worked on them for couple years.  It was  plan to utilize video phone through the settop box that never really came to fruition but the cams were active and can be controlled from the head end of the company.

srkruzich

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 26, 2011, 05:41:51 PM
Steve, you never said declared wartime. When the enemy ships come up the Delaware and their planes fly overhead dropping bombs, I'll worry about it then. I grew up with "duck and cover," bomb shelters, Joe Mc Carthy and all the rest. Yawn.... I'm old and jaded now, let the next generation handle it. It's an awfully big stretch to go from collecting weapons after a tornado, which I personally disapproved of, and taking everyone's stored food away. As I've said before ,they gotta get through us to get to you.
it doesn't matter if its wartime or famine diane.  Anyone that comes to my house to try and take what i have is going to die!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk