The future of Schools

Started by srkruzich, July 25, 2011, 07:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Quote from: srkruzich on July 25, 2011, 05:45:38 PM
Ok teresa step in here, tell them. You know me.  Aren't i the most onery obstinate cold hearted sob you ever met??

Nah, Steve, you're no SOB...But I would call you job security for me... ;D

sodbuster

Steve being ornery myself I just want to say I hope you didn't teach your kids spelling. :police: Ornery not Onery. Just being ornery myself by correcting your spelling. All in fun I thought we needed a little humor here.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Teresa

Ok teresa step in here, tell them. You know me.  Aren't i the most onery obstinate cold hearted sob you ever met??

Yep... the worst...  ;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sodbuster

Steve don't let anyone know for sure. I think the most ornery cold hearted s.o.b. persona could work in your favor. Keep 'em guessing. Like you said "you don't know anything about me that I don't want you to know."

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on July 25, 2011, 06:23:25 PM
And the homeschooled students had parents who could afford for one of them to stay home and teach them.

Afford? ROTFLMAO.  NOt a chance!  I was a single parent wilma.  I worked 3 jobs at one time.   I did what it took to provide it!  Its called sacrifice!  And the majority of this country has no idea on what that is!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Wilma

What about a single parent working 3 jobs having the time to home school?  Aren't there some standards that home schooled have to meet?

srkruzich

Quote from: readyaimduck on July 25, 2011, 06:28:19 PM
What about the money that was saved by NOT sending them to pulic school?  Therein lies the math.
What is the money spent for 1 year, say grades 1-6?  Any parents out there with the check book open?
Just curious.

You can cut out clothes, gas, food expense, feed em cheaper at home you know, plus all the extra costs that the schools try to ram down your throat. Like those notes they send home sayig that you have to send them a stockpile of x number of pencils xnumber of tissues x number of reams of paper which when you total it out exceeds what your child will use. The rest is confiscated to give to someone elses kid.  

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on July 25, 2011, 08:30:49 PM
Yep... the worst...  ;D ;D

See she told y'all and you know she only tells the gospel truth!

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on July 25, 2011, 08:39:37 PM
What about a single parent working 3 jobs having the time to home school?  Aren't there some standards that home schooled have to meet?

I think i met the standards.   LOL. 

readyaimduck

QuoteAren't there some standards that home schooled have to meet?

In some states, you have to be certified to homeschool, or was I misinformed?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk