Another Republican Spending Fraud...

Started by redcliffsw, July 21, 2011, 05:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

The 'Cut, Cap, and Balance' Fraud

Finally, this bill authorizes a $2.4 trillion rise in the debt limit. I have never voted for a debt ceiling increase and I never will. Increasing the debt ceiling is an endorsement of business as usual in Washington. It delays the inevitable, the day that one day will come when we cannot continue to run up enormous deficits and will be forced to pay our bills.
-Ron Paul

http://lewrockwell.com/paul/paul753.html

srkruzich

You know what he is a idiot!   IF you have to raise the debt ceiling to get a balanced budget amendment to the constitution then so be it.  With an amendment in place this would stop this bullshit that Obama and Reid have been playing since 2009 of not passing a budget.   Every state but one has a balanced budget law written into their constitutions and they have to do the necessary cutting to operate. 

I looked at the plan and it will drop the debt down to 12 trillion in 10 years without killing most of us. It'll hurt but not as bad as the 9 trillion cut and slash plan Oklahoma senator came up with.   His plan he knew would never get passed but what his plan did was identify areas to cut and by how much.

ITs one thing to call Obamas bluff, its another thing to actually make it so that we do default because no one is going to vote on any plan with no debt limit increase this round.  Next round, yeah i can see it.  They have absolutely no excuse next round. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

redcliffsw

In other words, let's just keep kicking the can down the road..............

srkruzich

Quote from: redcliffsw on July 21, 2011, 06:03:26 AM
In other words, let's just keep kicking the can down the road..............

You didn't read what i said.  The cut cap and balance Plan will stop it.  The balanced budget amendment will force it to stop.  Why do you think they are fighting it with everything they have.   The debt will drop from 14.??? trillion down to under 12 in 10 years.   The plan will stop borrowing cause it ties it to the GDP.  Same exact thing is in place in Colorado where they cannot raise taxes, cannot borrow squat unless the GDP Of the state and the Population (for the raising of tax) increases proportionally.  IT works. 

Even Gingrich who did it before, balanced the budget, reduced the debt said it will work. Not as fast, but it will get us there.

redcliffsw

It's the same ole soup, just warmed over.  I'm staying with Ron Paul on this.

srkruzich

Quote from: redcliffsw on July 21, 2011, 06:29:30 AM
It's the same ole soup, just warmed over.  I'm staying with Ron Paul on this.

And i'll have to vote against him.  He's not on the right track.  You gotta look at it this way, why is obama so damn scared of cut cap and balance.  Because it stops his spending! IT cuts his pet projects.   He's not afraid of mconnels plan or even the oklahoma senators plan. But he is terrified of this one. 

There is goig to have to be a rise in the debt limit for now.  No way to avoid it but it should be the last one if this is passed.  After all they do have contractual obligations to fulfill. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk