How "Sick is this... 17 Policeman shot dead by the Taliban

Started by Warph, July 20, 2011, 02:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Warning: The video below is extremely graphic in nature.  If you choose to watch this video, you will see the Taliban brutally execute 17 bound Pakistani policemen.  The Taliban then proceed to pump rounds into those who 
survived the initial firing.

The Videos - enter at your own risk:

For the full video, click below:
http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2011/07/taliban_brutally_exe.php

The graphic video begins by showing the policemen, whose hands are bound behind their backs, in a line along a hillside.  A Taliban commander tells the policemen they are responsible for the execution of six Pakistani "children" in the neighboring Pakistani district of Swat.  Just prior to executing the Pakistani men, the Taliban leader gives a quick speech....

....The Taliban commander orders the policemen to remain still, then he and his fighters immediately open fire on the bound men.  Most of the policemen are killed during the initial volley of Taliban fire.  Several of the men are heard moaning as the Taliban stop shooting.  The Taliban quickly move in to finish off the survivors at close range.  The Taliban then travel up and down the line of bodies, pumping rounds into those still alive.  A Taliban fighter with a video camera tapes the entire execution and its aftermath.  Later in the video, his shadow is cast over the dead bodies as he films them.

Clinton makes the "call" and does not forget to cite the "wonders of Obama:" Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Thursday that U.S. talks with the Afghan Taliban were "not a pleasant business, but a necessary one," and said that the direct contacts had been made possible by President Obama's aggressive military strategy against the insurgents. --- The Washington Post

The UN makes the "call" and does not forget to cite the "wonders of dialogue:"
"The UN has lifted sanctions on 14 Taliban leaders, the strongest indication yet that the international community is opening a negotiated settlement with elements of the Afghan insurgency. Indeed, Germany's UN ambassador said the move "sends a strong signal: the Security Council and the international community support the efforts of the Afghan government to engage reconciled Taliban in a political dialogue in order to achieve peace and security in Afghanistan." --- The Spectator

Let's review, yet again, the wisdom of "negotiating" anything short of extermination with the Taliban.  I know that extermination is not "the American Way," but I am at a loss to know what else to do with these mediaeval churlish bastards who have somehow survived into the 21st century.  The UN, on the other hand, along with our Secretary of State (aka "The Happy Hooker"), seems to be working their tongues to a nub trying to bring these brutes back into the fold in Afghanistan.  Probably because it worked so well the last time.  That may well be the wise and "statesmanlike" posture, but lest these "great humanitarians" at the UN forget what they are really dealing with, the Taliban have helped remind them with the release of this horrorible video staged and produced by the Taliban themselves.

To my mind, the entire video needs to be screened before the entire general assembly of the UN just before any futher steps are taken.  In addition, it needs to be screened for Secretary of Clowns, the vile and hateful Clinton the next time she deigns to be on "Meet the Press" so she can comment on her policy of negotiating with the Taliban.  I'd love to hear her "explanation."
This vile woman and the Obuma administration have RUINED the Dept. of State.

....Warph
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk