Kansas is Second

Started by W. Gray, July 20, 2011, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

When you get settled here and it gets cooler (unless you like the heat) You will like seeing what each of our communities
have to offer. If you like water, lots of water, Fall River lake is a great one to play on. Elk Resevoir is another one, just not as close
as F.R.

Each community has churches that get involved and support the area. 5th- Sunday Service is at Howard the 31st
and is at Howard Methodist at 6 or 6:30.....it is the one out on highway by Toots.
Then next up will be the fair at Longton. Our bean feed and special music will be on Friday night and I am so happy to say a good friend of mine and the whole area is going to sing for us. Clint Gilbert, a home grown son and great entertainment. Christian from the get-go!

Just saying that we may be small and we may be poor, but scenery is beautiful and so are the souls......(shall I say, Most of them!")
LoL....we do have our "PILLS"
Now, I guess I better get my day started. Not a bit awake yet.

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

You might be poor in pocket out there, but with a few obvious exceptions, you have some of the nicest, most caring people on earth. That has no price on it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk