Ross' kind of Control and Manipulation

Started by flintauqua, July 18, 2011, 12:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Ain't this some real hick, redneck, hillbilly fun.
Do I get to have control, yet?
Dog gone it, I am never in control!
I'm just an out of control old fart, enjoying life to the fullest.
Ya'll kin have control, ladies. Tell the men not to come back here.
They's real men and will follw your orders er instructions er desires or whatever you call it.

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on July 20, 2011, 11:00:59 AM
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)   :P

Having trouble taking your own advice?  Or is it that ADD thing acting up?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Hefe de vaca

I think he found his way to Ross and Patriot's and took a whizz in their Wheaties.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: Ross on July 20, 2011, 08:04:22 AM
Apparently you believe everything Elk Konnected tells you, and that's okay with me.

Mother doesn't believe everything that Elk Konnected tells her because she has never been to an Elk Konnected meeting. So, how can she believe or disbelieve anything that Elk Konnected writes or says or presents?

Ross

Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 20, 2011, 03:47:57 PM
Mother doesn't believe everything that Elk Konnected tells her because she has never been to an Elk Konnected meeting. So, how can she believe or disbelieve anything that Elk Konnected writes or says or presents?
Why all the fuss from her then?
Why get so upset about what she doesn't know?
I don't mean to be disrespectful to your mother.
Really, I think I would probably like her if I met her in person.

Catwoman

Wilma, where I come from, that's not a redneck...That's just a good ol' boy... ;D ;D   Rednecks are unable to be reasoned with...But a good ol' boy will just calmly handle what comes without havin' to have a hissy over it.  Give me a good ol' boy any day!

larryJ

Wow!  I spent ten minutes catching up on this thread!

And, there you go, Cat, putting me in such an esteemed group as you did, but I do take offense at the word "sane."  I have been trying for years to get my friends and family to have me committed, you know, free food, free bed and someone to look after me 24/7.  You go throwing that "sane" word around in my direction and I will never get there.

And, Wilma, you are talking family, now, and someone to be proud of.  I can say I am proud to be related to the best bunch of rednecks around.

And, reading the rest of this thread, Cat, you are correct in saying that some things should just be ignored.  If you don't like it , don't read it.  That's why---------------------I am.............

Larryj (why the hell am I posting in politics)
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Wilma

Cat, he was good at finishing what I started.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk