Ross' kind of Control and Manipulation

Started by flintauqua, July 18, 2011, 12:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Did you see all of what was presented?  How do you know that the county commissioners do not know everything that was suggested that evening?  After all, they don't have to abide by the results of the meeting.  And why do the commissioners or anyone else need to know just who wrote down what?  They can still do what they think is the best for the county.  I just don't see why you have your Hanes in a bind over something that the commissioners can just disregard if they wish.

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on July 20, 2011, 07:41:14 AM
I just don't see why you have your Hanes in a bind over something that the commissioners can just disregard if they wish.

Didn't we address your mens underwear fetish some weeks back, Wilma?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

You don't wear Hanes?  Maybe Fruit of the Loom?  Since I don't buy men's underwear anymore, I really don't know what is available.  What do you wear, if any?

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on July 20, 2011, 07:48:07 AM
You don't wear Hanes?  Maybe Fruit of the Loom?  Since I don't buy men's underwear anymore, I really don't know what is available.  What do you wear, if any?

Wow.  Time to take a break dear.  Maybe a nice ride on the senior transportation service bus for a day in WalMart's clothing department would help.   ;D

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on July 20, 2011, 07:41:14 AM
Did you see all of what was presented?  How do you know that the county commissioners do not know everything that was suggested that evening?  After all, they don't have to abide by the results of the meeting.  And why do the commissioners or anyone else need to know just who wrote down what?  They can still do what they think is the best for the county.  I just don't see why you have your Hanes in a bind over something that the commissioners can just disregard if they wish.

Apparently you believe everything Elk Konnected tells you, and that's okay with me.
Yet, they won't tell you who their admitted members are, or who owns Elk Konnected.
They won't even tell you if Elk Konnected and Elk Konnected,LLC are one and the same or two seperate entities.
So what do we or you know about them? Nothing!
Except they play in our County Government.
I guess you ass/ume everything is okay and let it go at that, right?

But as I understand it, Elk Konnected was requested by the County Commissioners to hold that circus called a meeting.
No, I don't have proof of that. But, the Commissioner4s were at the meeting and then the list was presented to them at a County Commissioners meeting?

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Patriot

Quote from: Ross on July 20, 2011, 08:04:22 AM

But as I understand it, Elk Konnected was requested by the County Commissioners to hold that circus called a meeting.
No, I don't have proof of that. But, the Commissioner4s were at the meeting and then the list was presented to them at a County Commissioners meeting?

From the Public Square Communities, LLC website as reproduced from an article by Rudy Taylor, Prairie Star: 
(http://www.publicsquarecommunities.com/community/elk/news.php)

"...Commissioners Liz Hendricks, Ken Liebau and Doug Ritz then called for public input to determine how those PILOT funds would be spent. That's why the Elk Konnected organization called Tuesday's meeting... At the end of the evening, each circle was asked for a spokesperson to serve on an action team to compile the data gathered at the community conversation and report to the Elk County Commissioners by their April 11 meeting, if possible..."

Elk Konnected was sure Johnny on the Spot to do the commission's leg work...

Of course, one commissioner is a spokesperson/primary contact/steering committee member with Elk Konnected and another is a self described supporter, cheerleader and repeated financial contributor to the organization.   The county Economic Development Director is also an EK steering committee member.

So where does Elk county government end and Elk Konnected begin? 

Darned if I can tell.

farmgal67357

Quote from: Ross on July 20, 2011, 06:28:45 AM
I do believe this is  our first communication and its' starting out on th wrong foot, don't you think?

Lisa says: Nope.

But moving on.

Flintauqua was sneaky enough to start this thread and adding my name to it.
Instead of staying with the "Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25" thread,
to bad mouth me. He chose to start this thread.
Probably thinking I would not see it. An attempt in my opinion of backstabbing.
And it failed tremendously as backstabbing usually does.
Flintauqua played the card, "Topic: Ross' kind of Control and Manipulation".

Lisa says: Yep.

I agree with you, if you want to be toyed with, I will try to accomodate you!

But, I only toy with those that want to be toyed with.
And apparently you enjoy being toyed with, as this remark you just made implies.
Your choice, my choice, their choice!
However, I don't like the game I just play when the card is played, thank you for playing the card.
I agree with you to a point, except Game Not Over, if you choose to continue to play.

Lisa says: Well there ya go folks. It's YOUR fault you are being toyed with! You apparently LIKE it. I was hoping that you folks would see that when you answer his questions, it makes no difference. You will never answer his questions. He enjoys getting under people's skin. There is a saying, "Don't feed the Troll". This one is WAY over due for a diet. 

My opinion, your opinion, everyone is entitled to an opinion even if it may be wrong.

Lisa says: Yep.

But hey, while here do you know;
Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Lisa says: Nope. And you don't really care. If you did you would quit pestering us and go ask someone who just might know. But that's not really your goal.......just my opinion.

Lisa

thatsMRSc2u

Watch out Lisa....now they are gonna start callin you dear, pattin you on the head and treatin you like a mentally defective female who just doesnt understand the workings of "men" LOL

farmgal67357

That's funny, because most of the men I know don't feel the need to behave that way. So, it's WAAAAYYYY beyond just being a "man" thing!  ;)
Lisa
Lisa

jarhead

Lisa says: Nope. And you don't really care. If you did you would quit pestering us and go ask someone who just might know. But that's not really your goal.......just my opinion

Again I ask---why in hell would people keep reading threads that 'pester" them or what not ? I see there are threads about roses and hummingbirds (they taste like chicken, by the way) but I don't read them because I have no interest in them but you don't see me saying Wilma is as crazy as a pet coon just because she likes such things-------------oh, and that's just my opinion.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk