Yes, ma'am with quite a few facts.
I assume you don't like facts.

Who steers the steering committee?

Who are the admitted members who own, and run,
Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Wilma

jarhead

Uh Wilma, to quote Forrest Gump---I'm-not-a-smart-man------ but I know there's a difference between facts and opinion---or am I wrong ?

farmgal67357

Quote from: Ross on July 19, 2011, 07:05:19 PM
But since you broached the subject.
If I ran a meeting I wouldn't treat adults like children in a sandbox.

But you have no problem using people as your little "toys" for your amusement on this forum. Oh, excuse me, that's just my opinion....
Lisa
Dude, game over!
Lisa

Patriot

Quote from: farmgal67357 on July 19, 2011, 09:47:45 PM
But you have no problem using people as your little "toys" for your amusement on this forum. Oh, excuse me, that's just my opinion....
Lisa
Dude, game over!

An opinion based on an assumption that may not be based in fact maybe?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

farmgal67357

Quote from: Patriot on July 19, 2011, 10:01:12 PM
An opinion based on an assumption that may not be based in fact maybe?

Nope. I've read Ross' posts. I've drawn my own conclusions. No one needs to agree with me. Like I said, just my opinion.
Lisa
Lisa

Ross

Quote from: farmgal67357 on July 19, 2011, 09:47:45 PM
Lisa
Dude, game over!

I do believe this is  our first communication and its' starting out on th wrong foot, don't you think?
But moving on.

Flintauqua was sneaky enough to start this thread and adding my name to it.
Instead of staying with the "Elk County Hand Out At Commissioners Meeting on 4/25" thread,
to bad mouth me. He chose to start this thread.
Probably thinking I would not see it. An attempt in my opinion of backstabbing.
And it failed tremendously as backstabbing usually does.
Flintauqua played the card, "Topic: Ross' kind of Control and Manipulation".

I agree with you, if you want to be toyed with, I will try to accomodate you!

But, I only toy with those that want to be toyed with.
And apparently you enjoy being toyed with, as this remark you just made implies.
Your choice, my choice, their choice!
However, I don't like the game I just play when the card is played, thank you for playing the card.
I agree with you to a point, except Game Not Over, if you choose to continue to play.

My opinion, your opinion, everyone is entitled to an opinion even if it may be wrong.

But hey, while here do you know;

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Mom70x7

Quote from: Ross on July 19, 2011, 07:05:19 PM
That's not what the conversation was about. The conversation was about the Commuity Conversation, try to focus. should we call in the facilitator?

But since you broached the subject.
If I ran a meeting I wouldn't treat adults like children in a sandbox.

Ah, but Ross, that is part of the discussion. You have mentioned several times you didn't like how the Community Conversation was run. You feel you didn't get a fair shake. Call your own meeting and/or conversation. Name it what you will, run it your way, discuss the topics you wish discussed in the manner you prefer. Formally present the resulting recommendations to the County Commission.  :D

Ross

Quote from: Mom70x7 on July 20, 2011, 07:12:45 AM
Ah, but Ross, that is part of the discussion. You have mentioned several times you didn't like how the Community Conversation was run. You feel you didn't get a fair shake. Call your own meeting and/or conversation. Name it what you will, run it your way, discuss the topics you wish discussed in the manner you prefer. Formally present the resulting recommendations to the County Commission.  :D
I feel they misrepresented what the so called meeting was. It definitly was not a community conversation.
It was a totally orchastrated circus. And no one knows if theur suggestions were ever heard. Little notes were made and nobdy saw the results. There are no recorsds, no proof that anything that took [lace was even included in the list presented to the County commissioner. Where are the records of who suggested what. My guess since there were no names the slips of paper are in the trash. And you think that is legit?

How come you don't know the answers to the following:

Elk Konnected?

Who is their Leader?

Patriot

Quote from: Mom70x7 on July 20, 2011, 07:12:45 AM
Ah, but Ross, that is part of the discussion. You have mentioned several times you didn't like how the Community Conversation was run. You feel you didn't get a fair shake. Call your own meeting and/or conversation. Name it what you will, run it your way, discuss the topics you wish discussed in the manner you prefer. Formally present the resulting recommendations to the County Commission.  :D

While he's at it, do you suppose he could get the economic development director to apply for a grant to help with his operation?  Or get the county or city governments here to help fund him with local tax dollars?  Maybe he could get the Prairie Star to print a few two column x 4 inch articles touting the good he hopes will result from his efforts to inform the public of the need restore sound & transparent government management.  Or maybe one of the commissioners will tout his efforts by joining with him and describing his efforts using the pronoun "we" during county commission meetings.  Of course, he needs to decide if he should form an LLC to shield his and his supporter's identities & personal assets first, no?

Elk Konnected, LLC has used these resources.  

At least he won't need to pay a professional facilitator trained in group dynamics & the application of Hegelian Principles to run his meetings for him.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk