List of Post Offices being reviewed for possible closure

Started by flintauqua, July 12, 2011, 07:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 13, 2011, 09:38:01 PM
Well, I can't speak for what happens after the mail leaves my hands at night to be shipped out on trucks but I can speak for the exceptional service I give in delivering the mail. The PO has been trying to get things changed from what we are told at our meetings. I don't agree with everything that is done in the postal service, but I just do MY job and I'm damned good at it!
Well i KNOW what they are doing. Their not shipping it out until they have to.  THey are trying to force people to pay for the higher rates.  So if you ship it parcel, their intent is to make ya suffer for it!

BAD BAD policy. Thats a niche market where they could make money.  Speed up the deliveries and they'll compete with FED EX and UPS. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Janet Harrington

I would much rather send and receive USPS. I have one single reason for saying that. At least when I get my package via USPS, the package is clean. UPS packages are always so dirty. I hate them. FEDEX isn't as bad as UPS. The packages that I get from the Post Office are usually clean.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: greatguns on July 13, 2011, 09:06:47 PM
They would have more income if they had not decided to let people have free P O boxes instead of renting them like they use to. 

I have to pay for my post office box. I understand from the postmaster that if I wanted to put a mail box a half a block south of my house, I could get my mail delivered. Well, guess what. That ain't happening. At least I know when it is in my box at the post office, it is pretty safe and secure.

greatguns

Janet, I so agree with you.  It sounds like that soon won't be an option in Piedmont.

srkruzich

welllll when i start shipping next season the postman is not going to be happy lol.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk