OMG...SERIOUSLY????

Started by Catwoman, July 05, 2011, 12:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

That was exactly my thought...But didn't want to say it. 

Diane Amberg

Me too, unless it really was accidental. But then who and how? I wonder if we'll ever know for sure. Kids die by accident often, but I've never known of one that had people who went to such complicated lengths to confuse the issue.

srkruzich

watched two forensic pathologists discussing the trial. They said that with the DA prosecuting her for 1st degree murder, there could be no other verdict but not guilty. The evidence was not there period.  They could not prove it based on the evidence.  Now if they prosecuted for negligent homicide, she would have been convicted. 

I suspect it was a accidental drowning.  But who knows why the elaborate coverup.  Doesn't matter now.  Just I don't think it was a murder.  I think her lawyer was right, she may be a slut may be a party girl may be many things but shes not a murderer.  Nothing added up to her being with any of the evidence presented.

Now we might all find out later on that she was, but for now, no one but her really knows, and quite frankly i doubt she even knows given her mental state.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Unles you look at her father! 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

kshillbillys

Ms. Scumbag's release date has been moved to Sunday, July 17th. Not close enough to "life" or "death" for me but she's not out yet.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Catwoman

Thought this might need to be shared...It brought tears to my eyes...

kshillbillys

Mine too Cat. Thanks for sharing that. She was just such a pretty little girl!---Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Varmit

you know, this trial should've never been made public. that woman was convicted  in the public eye long before her trial. thank god we don't convict people based on the emotional outcry from the public.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

farmgal67357

I don't think ANY of them should be televised. It's nothing but a distraction.
Lisa
Lisa

Humpy

Quote from: Varmit on July 15, 2011, 08:17:19 AM
you know, this trial should've never been made public. that woman was convicted  in the public eye long before her trial. thank god we don't convict people based on the emotional outcry from the public.

The press wouldn't have even brought it to attention, if poor little Caylee had her spinal chord cut with a pair of scissors in a partial birth abortion.
  I kind of like the way England does it. No press coverage until the trial is over.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk