OMG...SERIOUSLY????

Started by Catwoman, July 05, 2011, 12:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

So it was all or nothing? murder one or "innocent?"  That sure didn't leave any wiggle room for the prosecution did it?  Not very smart on their part. Aren't there still more charges pending?   What happened to the accidental drowning scenario? I've not followed this case very closely, but it was certainly emotionally charged. I'm glad I wasn't on the jury. There are still things about the facts and circumstances that don't make sense to me. But given the charge to the jury, I'm not sure they could have done any differently. I wonder what the grandparents think now.

Catwoman

I can't even imagine being the grandparent of that child...Or the parent of the woman accused...In this case.  I don't think you can ever live long enough in this life to outrun what this has been.

Roma Jean Turner

Isn't there some law about the disposal of a corpse? Of course she says her Dad disposed for the body if I remember right.  I'd rather be in jail that shut up in that house with her parents after all that has been said.

Diane Amberg

A few things are certain. That dear little girl died. Somebody moved the child's body at some point, immediately or much later, from somewhere and buried it without ever telling the proper authorities. If it was accidental....how and where? It had to have been some way that left no marks on the bones or skull. Was the grandfather somehow involved? Did he know and tell the daughter to keep quiet? If so why? If it was truly an accident it's terrible, but probably not chargeable. Or perhaps in Florida it is. Did she /they really think nobody would ever notice the child had vanished? The mother had to be a real screwball regardless. I feel sorry for the grandmother.

kshillbillys

She is saying now, that she can see herself being pregnant or adopting a baby because "there are so many little babies and children out there that need love!" I SCREAMED when I heard that. What about the baby girl she already KILLED! Did she not need love? OMG I am livid!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Catwoman

Mental illness takes some strange forms, Hillbilly... >:(...I am a firm believer in the fact that when you send evil out into the world, evil is visited upon you.  There is a symmetry to this universe...And that woman will live long enough to experience that.  I cannot see any adoption agency OK'ing any adoption by her...

kshillbillys

Well, I can't imagine any man wanting to father her child, with the exception of maybe Jose Baez. I don't think any adoption agency would allow it either. It is just the thought that she said those words out loud. She makes me SICK!---Jen
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Catwoman

Jen...I agree with you 100%... >:(...

Catwoman

Now the talk shows are saying that Casey Anthony could stand to make millions off of this...

There has got to be a special place in Hell for people like that...

And they wonder why none of the jury would agree to discuss the case after it was done.

srkruzich

Quote from: Catwoman on July 06, 2011, 05:38:07 PM
Now the talk shows are saying that Casey Anthony could stand to make millions off of this...

There has got to be a special place in Hell for people like that...

And they wonder why none of the jury would agree to discuss the case after it was done.

You do realize that actions on this earth do not dictate whether or not someone gets a special place in hell.  There is only 1 action that sends you there.  Secondly can't think of any greater punishment than a lake of fire.

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk