West Elk School Board Minutes...

Started by Catwoman, July 04, 2011, 07:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Has anyone else had difficulty getting onto the West Elk USD 282 site and reading the school board minutes?  I get onto the site and then there's a line there, Warning: Parameter 3 to showItem() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/westkus/public_html/we1/includes/Cache/Lite/Function.php on line 100...Anyone know what this refers to?

Hefe de vaca

Went there and got the same message.

Catwoman

Well, good...Misery loves company! lol  Wonder what the problem is?  I was reading the online Prairie Star and noted that there was going to be some new blood on the BOE...Should be an interesting year coming up for them.

sixdogsmom

Edie

Catwoman

LOL  :o ;D ::)  Oh, undoubtedly...Luckily, in this case, however, we do know for sure who the "puppet master" is (i.e. the School Board President) and who the "minions" are (i.e. the rest of the Board, the administrators and the teachers).  <sigh>

sixdogsmom

Edie

farmgal67357

Juli told me that the site is down because they are redoing it. Their computer fella has some new software he's going to use to make the website much better than before. I'm looking forward to seeing it!
Lisa
Lisa

Diane Amberg

Well now, that's a real disappointment. I was all set for some kind of outrageous conspiracy. Now what will I get to read? Just kidding, of course.

srkruzich

Quote from: Catwoman on July 04, 2011, 07:21:09 PM
Has anyone else had difficulty getting onto the West Elk USD 282 site and reading the school board minutes?  I get onto the site and then there's a line there, Warning: Parameter 3 to showItem() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/westkus/public_html/we1/includes/Cache/Lite/Function.php on line 100...Anyone know what this refers to?

YEP, their Java programmers FUBAR'd the code!  LOL. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sodbuster

It appears that they are updating their Joomla CMS software. They can google the error and get the link to the fix on Joomla.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk