Do you folks know....

Started by farmgal67357, July 03, 2011, 02:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmgal67357

Where all the flea markets and junk shops are around Howard? We would love to visit the small towns in the area looking for stuff.

Lisa
Lisa

Jane

Go to Tiffanys General store on main street by the corner gas station. If you can get in the door she has all kind of junk .

Roma Jean Turner

Come down to Moline on Tuesday and go to the Tuesday Only shop. Love to look in there.  It is on Main street next to the library and across from the post office.

Roma Jean Turner

Burden has the St Joseph Thrift Shop tight downtown.

Wilma

And don't forget the city wide yard sales that each town has at least once a year.  Howard's is the first weekend of June and the first weekend of October.  I don't know when the others are, but I do see them advertised.

frawin

There are some in Sedan - don't know anything about them, but see them as we go through.  There are LOTS of antique and thrift shops in Dewey, OK.

mlw

Catwoman

Wichita has some fabulous antique stores, along with some very well stocked thrift shops.  Guthrie, OK, is nothing more than a series of antique stores...Not sure if they have any thrift shops.

farmgal67357

Quote from: Jane on July 03, 2011, 06:30:14 AM
Go to Tiffanys General store on main street by the corner gas station. If you can get in the door she has all kind of junk .

If I can get in the door? Now THAT"S what I'm talking about! Thanks!
Lisa
Lisa

farmgal67357

I'm going to get a map and start marking this stuff down. Thanks everyone!
Lisa
Lisa

sixdogsmom

My very favorite is in Independence, the Community Clothes Closet. All clothing and shoes are $1.00, and everything else is very inexpensive. It is on your right just before you go over the viadock. I also like Thrift & Treasures in Sedan. It is on the big curve of the highway as it turns south.
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk