Fracking

Started by Ross, July 01, 2011, 05:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

I don't know why anybody would want to be a Republican.  Makes no real American sense whatsoever.

Worse yet, the modern Democrats are nothing more than glorified Republicans.  

Diane Amberg

No "real" American sense? Good grief! Yer just askin' for a poke in the nose! ;D ;D ;D ;D I have a lot of military friends who are repubs and the Marines might like to question just what you mean. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

redcliffsw

Your American friends certainly ought to be questioning the matter. 

Republicanism is liberalism and not many can deny that.

Diane Amberg

This is wandering off subject, but do you label everybody before you can be friends or shop in their stores? That must be awkward if you will only have contact with people who are conservative enough for you! :-\ Does everything have to be politically attached  to a party somehow? Do your council members run by party? Our city councilmen do not, because we have a mayoral form of Gov't. but County Council does. Just interested.
Now back to fracking. PA next door to me is really split on the water issue. Some are really afraid the water will be permanently lost and with all the coal and pollution that already exists I can see why, but the fracking people have appealed to the people who believe they will keep the water safe and produce an almost endless supply of affordable gas. I sure don't know.

jarhead

Quote from Diane:
This is wandering off subject, but do you label everybody before you can be friends or shop in their stores? That must be awkward if you will only have contact with people who are conservative enough for you!  Does everything have to be politically attached to a party somehow?

Holy Moly Diane---we finally see eye to eye on something !!  :)
I was first a Demo because at a young age I thought a donkey was more cool than an elephant but when Slick Willie, the draft dodger got elected, I became a Repub. I have never been a Liberal and will never be a Liberal so why Red thinks all Repubs are Libs is beyond me. I probably lean towards being a Libertarian but with people like R.Nader and that Israel hating Ron Paul being the face of that party I will never call myself a Libertarian. Now Red, I have "shown you mine--now show me yours " I have asked before if you minded telling us which political party you are registered as but if you answered it I missed it. If you don't want to tell us it is OK because I won't loose a minutes sleep over not knowing . I loose too much sleep wondering who the heck Patriot is . Do I know him ? ;D

redcliffsw

Jarhead, you're not seeing eye to eye with Diane.  It's this early hot weather that's causing you think that.

I was a Democrat all my life until 4 or 5 years ago.  Gave up on the nonsense and did not sign up again for 'em.
Check out the history of the Republican party and you'll see why I want no part of that either.  Or just look at Romney,
Gindrich or Santorum and that oughta tell you something too.

Don't lose any more sleep wondering who is Patriot.  You gotta admire the stand that Patriot and others take in Elk County. 

Diane Amberg

Wow,way to insult someone using my name! :P

Ross

Diane did someone pulll a Ross?

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on April 02, 2012, 11:42:42 AM
I loose too much sleep wondering who the heck Patriot is . Do I know him ? ;D

No, of course you don't.  But at least by being awake, all the folks in your neighborhood can sleep in peace... absent your snoring.   :o
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

Quote from Patriot:
No, of course you don't. But at least by being awake, all the folks in your neighborhood can sleep in peace... absent your snoring.

Watch it there K.W.---I know who you are and where you live !!!  I bet that has you shaking in them Fly -Boy issued combat boots, huh ? ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk