Prepare To Be Skinned....

Started by redcliffsw, June 29, 2011, 05:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Geithner's Victims of Last Resort

Inside the can are lots of IOUs. They are IOU's signed by Congress on our behalf.  We are the targeted victims of last resort.
-Gary North

http://lewrockwell.com/north/north998.html

Warph

A president is only as good as his advisors.  Obuma picked his economic team before the financial collapse but, for reasons that confounded me at the time, stuck with them nevertheless. That shows you how inept Obuma is to be President.  The team... retreads from the Clinton administration... were adept at greasing the Wall Street financial engine that was instrumental in the economic expansion of the Clinton years.  After the financial collapse, it was the wrong team in the wrong circumstances.  Thier expertise is Wall Street and banking, so it's no surprise that their focus has been and continues to be Wall Street and recovery of the banks.  To make a medical analogy, if you go to a cardiologist, he will diagnose and treat a cardiovascular condition, not the cancer that is likely to kill you.  This does much to explain the schizophrenia of all of the Obuma policies.  Where's your G-d now, Moses?

One term President!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

farmgal67357

Recession-Your neighbor loses his job.

Depression-You lose your job.

Recovery-Obama loses his job.....

Lisa
Lisa

Catwoman

WOOHOOOOOOOOO...I am ALL about recovery!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

thatsMRSc2u

Quote from: farmgal67357 on July 01, 2011, 02:10:13 PM
Recession-Your neighbor loses his job.

Depression-You lose your job.

Recovery-Obama loses his job.....

Lisa

actually that last one should read EVERY sorry sonofab in CONGRESS loses their job

Hefe de vaca

Did any of you get the e-mail circulated a while back  about congressional reform? It's first premise was term limits, then NO pensions, they can plan for retirement like the rest of us. Next, they have to rely on social security like the rest of us. Next, they have to have the same health care as we do. The last part I remember is that they cannot vote themselves a raise, only a cost of living adjustment, like the rest of us. There were other items on the e-mail as well. I'll see if I can find it.

If they don't have to live like us, they will never have our best interest at heart, good as they may be when they go in.

Good example, Mr Weiner will draw a $42,0000+ pension though he didn't even serve a full year. More than some of our veterans who served 20 yrs. I actually think he did his stupid Facebook pictures knowing he would get his pension and not have to work. >:(

Diane Amberg

He'll get $ 46,224.00 at age 62, less if he takes it at 56. He's only 46, and as  I understand it can't collect anything now, so he'd still have to work. Wasn't he in political office for 12 years? What a dope to screw that up.

Catwoman

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 01, 2011, 04:21:15 PM
  I actually think he did his stupid Facebook pictures knowing he would get his pension and not have to work. >:(

I agree, especially after watching him on TV.  There didn't appear to be any real remorse there...Just a really well played hand.

farmgal67357

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on July 01, 2011, 03:54:23 PM
actually that last one should read EVERY sorry sonofab in CONGRESS loses their job

I have no problem with that either........
Lisa
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk