OMG.... Warning-Warning-Warning Do Not Watch This Video!!!!!

Started by Warph, June 12, 2011, 02:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Warning: The video below may cause you to never, ever want to leave your house again!

A School of Visual Arts thesis project by artist Ron Gabriel, named "3-Way Street," tracks a camera at the Manhattan intersection of 28th Street and Park Avenue.  The New York mayhem known as street traffic ensues.

The video of traffic behaving badly has gone viral on the Web.  No surprise: What you see is pretty Damn Hair-Raising.

Click Below:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

Simple solution for the byciclists. carry a walking cane.  :D  cane through the spokes solves idiot biker
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

That is crazy... I have a freind who was in a taxi cab in NY.. they were going through a tunnel..and a man on a bicycle was hit.. no one stopped.. They couldn't.. and everyone just kept running over him and kept going.. John was standing on his knees looking out the back glass screaming that  they had run over someone.. and the cabby said  "we can't stop.. "... Traffic was so fast and solid under the tunnel that the bicycle man was probably a flat pancake when they finally scraped him up off the pavement.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Judy Harder

I knew I didn't want to go to New York...................now I know why!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

Yet it's amazing how  few serious accidents there are considering the number of chances people have to get squashed. All at low speed. Steve, you pull that stunt with the walking stick, the locals would beat you to a pulp for stopping the flow of traffic. ;D ;D ;D

farmgal67357

Shoot, this is everyday traffic in NYC! I'll bet most of the bicyclists are messengers and they are INSANE! The faster they get somewhere, the better they are paid. I've even seen them hang on the the backs of cars so they can quit peddling for a while!
Lisa
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk