Hidden

Started by Janet Harrington, June 27, 2011, 09:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

How does one become "hidden" on this forum? When I look at who is looking at the same topic I am, I see "hidden" and the number. I don't know how to become "hidden". Someone tell me how, please. I feel as if I am missing out by not being able to be "hidden" when I am looking at these topics.

Oh, never mind. I really don't care what you all think about my rantings and ravings. I am getting closer to becoming a senior citizen everyday and I think since I am over 50, I can wear purple and red together or mix plaids and stripes and wear two different colored socks and not tie my shoes and not comb my hair if I want to. LOL Oh, yeah, and not answer the phone or the door if I don't like who is on the other end or on the other side of the door. Ms. T taught me that. ROFLMBO

mayflower

Wise woman that Ms. T!

Wilma

I think that is a valid question.  Why should anyone be hidden?  Are they ashamed that they are reading the Elk County forum?  Shame!  Shame!  Might have to go to bed without your supper.

Kjell H.

You uncheck "Show others your online status" in your profile.

Being hidden is an option for all members.
Marshal Halloway

Wilma

Well, thank you, kind sir.  That never occurred to me being the honest, forthright person that I am.  I will have to give that some thought.  Do I or do I not want people to know when I am reading the Forum?  Now, how do I post without anyone knowing that it is me?

Kjell H.

"Hidden" means that nobody can see that you are logged in or nobody can see which thread you are currently reading or have just read.

Posting is another matter. You can only post with the user id you are logged in with and the post will be linked to that particular id regardless of a hidden status.

Marshal Halloway

farmgal67357

Is there a button for "sneaky"?  :laugh:

Lisa
Lisa

Diane Amberg

Janet Harrington

That's my Kjell. He always has an answer. So, Kjell, can I wear red and purple together, etc.? LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

srkruzich

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 27, 2011, 09:47:32 PM
How does one become "hidden" on this forum? When I look at who is looking at the same topic I am, I see "hidden" and the number. I don't know how to become "hidden". Someone tell me how, please. I feel as if I am missing out by not being able to be "hidden" when I am looking at these topics.

Oh, never mind. I really don't care what you all think about my rantings and ravings. I am getting closer to becoming a senior citizen everyday and I think since I am over 50, I can wear purple and red together or mix plaids and stripes and wear two different colored socks and not tie my shoes and not comb my hair if I want to. LOL Oh, yeah, and not answer the phone or the door if I don't like who is on the other end or on the other side of the door. Ms. T taught me that. ROFLMBO

uhmm Been doing that for years and i'm barely over 50
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk