road 7over eagle head

Started by oldfart, June 25, 2011, 04:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefe de vaca

So what part of the sign "private property" didn't you understand? You stated in previous posts that you knew you were on private property, though I'm sure you have modified that by now.

kshillbillys

Damn, for you being so frickin bright, you still don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. I haven't modified shit. I say what the hell I mean. When I noticed the private property sign, I questioned it. Others didn't know why we were up there until later when we were pulled off from it by the road boss, who was pissed because he didn't know it was private property. But I can guarantee you that there hasn't been any road work done on it since then by the county crew. Nice to put a spin on it and put the county employees at fault when they were doing what their superior county commissioner had told them to do. Still waiting for you or anyone to pull some wisdom out of your ass. I guess everyone couldn't prove me wrong, saying it was an open county road or that there was an easement on there for upkeep. That means, I'm right, all the county employees that had worked up there are right and you still don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Hefe de vaca

No , there is no one , in your mind , that will prove you wrong. Your words have spoken volumes to attest to that .

The only time my a** confronts a hole in the ground is when I'm taking a s***  in a well maintained latrine. Taught that in Boy Scouts , by people much wiser than you, long ago.

You can't spin your way out of knowingly doing said work and not take responsibility for it, no matter how you try.  Your own words betray you.

Patriot

One problem with arrogant elitists and 'above the commoners' type folks with too much 'pull' is their failure to realize that chit can and does eventually roll up hill.

And when it does happen (ala Blagoiovich at his conviction).. they all ask, "What happened?".  If they only realized that what goes up, must come down and that the ride down is much harder, faster and chilling than the climb up.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 24, 2011, 04:50:04 PM
    The only time my a** confronts a hole in the ground is when I'm taking a s***  in a well maintained latrine. Taught that in Boy Scouts , by people much wiser than you, long ago.

Just be sure to never dig that latrine to near where you sleep or eat.

Hefe de vaca

Did I not say , a well maintained latrine?

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 24, 2011, 04:57:52 PM
And may you never fall in it.

Hefe de vaca

And Patriot , I am not arrogant , nor elitist. I just like the facts presented, not conjecture. One problem we have is not showing the whole of the problem. I have never excused any elected official of wrong doing here.  But it is quite disturbing to me that those involved point the finger at their higher ups and take no blame.

kshillbillys

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 24, 2011, 04:50:04 PM
       You can't spin your way out of knowingly doing said work and not take responsibility for it, no matter how you try.  Your own words betray you.

Quote me when and where I said that.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 24, 2011, 04:57:52 PM

Only a Paris Hilton think alike would even conceive that a latrine be maintained in any kind of condition anywhere near living or eating areas as to make it healthy.  Thousands of years ago even the Israelites were instructed to build such things 'outside' the camp.  Who was your scout leader?  Your stint in the military should have better educated you on field sanitation.  You did serve, right? 

I guess you could take lots of Clorox n Lysol camping, eh?  Oh, don't forget to flush!  LOL 

Maybe MrKSH was right.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk