road 7over eagle head

Started by oldfart, June 25, 2011, 04:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Oh,do post some please. I'd love to see also.

kshillbillys

OMG! You're shittin me! You're going to drive through private property when it's done? I doubt that. I imagine by the time it's done, the Perkins' or Perkins' family will have set up a toll booth for paid admissions or better yet, maybe a tour bus can take you on a ride through the pristine, rocky hill where you can look at windmills! LMAO! According to Jim's dates when he first started doing work across the private land owned by Perkins, Liz was not a county commissioner. I am surprised that you put two and two together. But in 2008, Liz WAS a county commissioner and still is. Preferential treatment? Good call!
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 19, 2011, 05:29:48 PM
... I imagine by the time it's done, the Perkins' or Perkins' family will have set up a toll booth for paid admissions or better yet, maybe a tour bus can take you on a ride through the pristine, rocky hill where you can look at windmills! LMAO!

Or this.....

Quote from: Arc fault on July 30, 2008, 08:33:33 PM
Should we give lots of money to the Flinthills  Assembly of God church to get the new building on its way so we can serve the fire water?  Fire water is not just for firemen anymore.   Firewater makes money more fluid.  Come here's need fluid so their funding doesn't dry up.   

What about an RV park and ride....Park your RV and we will give you a trailride of Elk County. 

Have you ever seen limestone arch bridge?  Ariesian well?  and  a 200 megawatt wind farm on the same trail?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Wilma

What else are we going to have to promote tourism in Elk County?

srkruzich

Quote from: Patriot on July 19, 2011, 05:56:51 PM
Or this.....

Have you ever seen limestone arch bridge?  Ariesian well?  and  a 200 megawatt wind farm on the same trail?

What is a Ariesian well??
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

jarhead

Quote from Wilma:

Why hell Wilma, I would suggest an all female nudist colony. Build it north of the rodeo grounds so it would be in close proximity to the center of the county. Get a grant to get that puppy up and running. Make the volleyball court right beside the highway. I can see it now---all them rock trucks would slow down to gawk and there would be less rollovers. If you need any of the county lawmen they would be easy to find---right there on US-160 keeping the traffic moving. Only males allowed  on sight would be and ol Sarge. Ol Sarge has reached that point in his life he is harmless---if you catch my drift. He could put suntan lotion on the girls. I would just walk around, kinda like on guard duty, making sure no pervert breached the perimeter Why is it that I always have to solve the county problems ?

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on July 19, 2011, 07:58:59 PM

Those horseback trail rides through people's cattle herds.  The folks from KC can come down and help move cattle from one pasture to the next.

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on July 19, 2011, 08:01:33 PM
What is a Ariesian well??

Arc fault's spell checker (Wilma) was off that day.

oldfart

My guess is ween that wind farm is done ther will be locked gates  sorry no tours my be wrong .they will have sub staion plus other stuff.

Wilma

Shucky darn.  Are the Beaumont wind farms open to sightseers?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk