road 7over eagle head

Started by oldfart, June 25, 2011, 04:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 17, 2011, 08:29:25 PM
I do like Janet's idea of turning it into the state. Maybe she would tell us how that worked out for her when she was going to call the AG over the EK thread.

Well, Robert, I'm not telling you anything about whether or not I called or wrote or talked to the Attorney General's office on the Elk Konnected business. This is about Road 7. You, sir, are the witness to what happened up on that "cow path". I am not. YOU call the AG's office. You are the one with the information.

Patriot

Quote from: Janet Harrington on July 17, 2011, 09:52:47 PM
Well, Robert, I'm not telling you anything about whether or not I called or wrote or talked to the Attorney General's office on the Elk Konnected business

Nice Dodge, Janet.  But I think I prefer Ford these days.   :)
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Janet Harrington

That's not a dodge, Patriot. Just stating fact and being like your Elk Konnected people that don't want to answer questions. If what I tell the AG's office is something that needs to be investigated, then I wouldn't talk it about it anyway. Prior law enforcement background, you know.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 16, 2011, 01:33:28 PM
I know this is none of my business, but could the work have been done for firefighting access? I know you have a county fire engine as well as a Howard one, and I don't know how that works, but could there be county money to keep some of the paths and such open enough for fire equipment to get through?  Our set up is totally different but we have standing permission, by law, that lets us go wherever we need to to chase down fires.

They don't need a road to drive throught the pastures. They do what is necesary. The fires don't necessarily follow a road and fire can jump the road and keep on going.

Wilma

Suppose for a moment that the fire fighters were trying what they thought was a farm trail that would get them to the fire faster.  Then they got stuck and tore up the landowner's pasture.  Should the county repair the damage they did?

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on July 18, 2011, 04:27:17 PM
Suppose for a moment that the fire fighters were trying what they thought was a farm trail that would get them to the fire faster.  Then they got stuck and tore up the landowner's pasture.  Should the county repair the damage they did?
yep they should!  Any damage is the responsibility of the entity that causes it.
But that shouldn't be a problem. From what i hear the county is good at fixing private property roads and such things......
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

oldfart

I keep getting sucked back in this mess. WILMA and who every else keep putting a good spin on this. FACT is was a time when a man like big daddy JIM or a man who has a ranch named after a drinking glass would call the county shop not the court house people jumped,on what every he wanted done . I asked one time why we bent over backwards for them. Was told they are who they are. SO WHAT I SAID.  SO WAS JOE BLOW PUBLIC TAX PAYER. Go do what I said . EASEMENT  NO   FIRE LANE NO>   BULL CRAP  YES!!!!!!!   what s that walks like a duck looks like duck must be a duck.what ever that means.

Wilma

So what you are saying is that you don't have to be related to a county commissioner to get special attention.  You just have to own lots of land.

After referring to the dates you say that you did this work, Jim, and I believe that you did and the rest of this is for those people that think that Daddy is getting preferential treatment because his little girl is a county commissioner.  According to the dates that Jim says he did this work, Liz Hendricks was not a county commissioner.

oldfart

I did not say any thing about people with lot of land getting more done .Got two guys with well none names getting special help ,you have people like Wisemans, Allens ,Cobles, Wedmans, I could go on and on. One thing about Mr Lackey I do;nt think he;s playing that game. Like some of early bosses The names I wrotedown are a few who dont get are ask for lot of stuff .That I know of. This is getting old , new topic wind farm guys said I could take somesnap shots of whats going on out there  put some up soon

Wilma

Wonderful, I would love to see some of what is being done and I am not about to drive up there and try my luck.  I am willing for you to be my eyes until it is finished and open for the public to drive through.  I think I have said before, I love construction work.  I could sit and watch it all day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk