road 7over eagle head

Started by oldfart, June 25, 2011, 04:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hefe de vaca

To use the map to clarify where I speak of , the path would extend from the piece of Road 5, in section 17, across sections 8 and 9 to meet up with Killdeer. This is the private land portion of the trail, and the wind farm part of it, that  has not seen a grader or rock. Road 5 into section 17 is still a county road that terminates about 2/3rds of a mile into it from the south.

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 03:34:59 PM
...You obviously have not been there, nor have the" 2 or 3" people you refer to, or they would not make these allegations.

There is nothing like first hand knowledge.

What I may or may not have seen is irrelevant.  You're right, there's nothing like 1st hand knowledge  Like the following:

Quote from: oldfart on July 15, 2011, 11:42:19 AM
...road bosses that I have worked for. At least 10 times between 1994 and 1997 with one time 2008 or 2009 laid rock and bladed. There was at least 2 dump trucks involved besides my blade.

Quote from: kshillbillys on July 14, 2011, 09:29:27 PM
...So even when Fish worked on it in the '90s or when I had helped dump rock on it at the end of 2008/beginning of 2009...  At least 11 people working for the road department and 5 previous employees of the road department know of work that has went on across the private property in question.

Like I asked, are you saying the folks are lying or having hallucinations?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Hefe de vaca

Perhaps, too much to drink would be a better assumption.

No , seriously, I don't think they are talking about the same piece of " road".

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 02:55:22 PM
I have personally been on said "road" many times in the past several years. There was no rock added nor grading done .

Stick to the topic. No misuse of county funds occurred on this cow path.

The biggest amount of corruption I see here is in your "words", if we can call them as such. I believe my interpretation earlier was , acidic banter. I'm sure you have that recorded in your files.
You sir, brought it in to the topic. Not I. You were not speaking strictly of the cow path. So your corruption of your own post was in your own hands or should I say fingertips.
Here is your quote.
Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 01:58:35 PM
As for preferencial treatment, I would say that the roads around each road employee's house, as well as the commissioners, are maintained better than most. Go figure. ::)
I simply asked you a question and you failed to answer.
My quote.
Quote from: Ross on July 15, 2011, 02:31:32 PM
Are you alluding to a form of corruption? That's what it reads like.
Now wait a minute there. If roads in front of county commissioners homes are getting extra care as you said then others are doing without. Anyway to give extra care to their roads cost money in labor and material.

Hefe de vaca

Now wait a minute there. If roads in front of county commissioners homes are getting extra care as you said then others are doing without. And to give extra care to their roads cost money

You neglected to include the blade operators roads. Indeed , any of us who use the roads know which ones get preferential treatment. What do you propose to do about it? Take it up with the road supervisor, he tells them what to do/ not do.  If you go into the road department office you will see on the blackboard, Lackey's Bitch Board.

This topic was about use of county equipment on private land. The area in question, it didn't happen.

Patriot

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 03:51:50 PM
   Perhaps, too much to drink would be a better assumption.

That was really uncalled for.

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 03:51:50 PM
No , seriously, I don't think they are talking about the same piece of " road".

My understanding is the corner of Rd 7 & Killdeer proceeding SW.  Inside the private property line.  NOT the southern end of the "cowpath."

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Hefe de vaca

That is whereof I speak, from 7 and Killdeer west to south west and on to the old Eagle Head Ranch then south to the county Rd 5.

( You must not know Fish , if you think it was uncalled for)

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 04:07:57 PM
Now wait a minute there. If roads in front of county commissioners homes are getting extra care as you said then others are doing without. And to give extra care to their roads cost money

You neglected to include the blade operators roads. Indeed , any of us who use the roads know which ones get preferential treatment. What do you propose to do about it? Take it up with the road supervisor, he tells them what to do/ not do.  If you go into the road department office you will see on the blackboard, Lackey's Bitch Board.

This topic was about use of county equipment on private land. The area in question, it didn't happen.
Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 04:07:57 PM
What do you propose to do about it?
I may take it up at the county commissioners meeting. How about you, what are you going to do about it?
Afterall it was you who brought up the matter.

Hefe de vaca

I believe if you look at who brought this up, it was ole fart, not me. I have only put forth facts about the matter. You might be careful about attending meetings considering what you have done in the past. The sherrif is right next door to the commissioners meeting room. You think you can attend and act appropriately?

Ross

Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 04:30:44 PM
    I believe if you look at who brought this up, it was ole fart, not me. I have only put forth facts about the matter. You might be careful about attending meetings considering what you have done in the past. The sherrif is right next door to the commissioners meeting room. You think you can attend and act appropriately?
You flip-flop to much.
Your quote notice blue area.
Quote from: Jefe de vaca on July 15, 2011, 01:58:35 PM
   I have personally been on said "road" many times in the past several years. There was no rock added nor grading done . Very little was done on the actual roads in the near vicinity. Perhaps you might ask the folks from Enel what they were dealing with when they took over maintenance ; roads that were totally unusable for their needs without considerable work. Our county roads need overhauled. Ditches created, roads crowned. They are indeed not much different than they were many years ago. As for preferencial treatment, I would say that the roads around each road employee's house, as well as the commissioners, are maintained better than most. [color] Go figure. ::)

By the way, Road 7 is a north/ south road and could not be a link to Road 5 anyway. I believe most people posting don't know where the "road" in question actually is. I do.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk