The Liberal Hate Merchants.....

Started by redcliffsw, June 22, 2011, 07:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

And so the rot spreads even further...Let's see if this thread can occupy 140+ pages, also...

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on June 22, 2011, 03:22:15 PM
..was a lie...You are infiltrating the rest of the threads, too, with your attempts to spread your distasteful garbage...

What was this thread about?  Oh yes, an article discussing, in part, the intellectually dishonest left's tendency to preach tolerance while being wholly intolerant.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Catwoman

Actually, I think the moderates on this board have been particularly tolerant...Believe me...Your reputations go before you.   

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on June 22, 2011, 03:29:45 PM
Actually, I think the moderates on this board have been particularly tolerant...Believe me...Your reputations go before you.   

I see... but how does that make you feel?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

thatsMRSc2u

Ha......bout wasted my time..........but broke the tractor beam pullin me into steve and patriots bull in time .....still a good day :)

srkruzich

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on June 22, 2011, 04:48:10 PM
Ha......bout wasted my time..........but broke the tractor beam pullin me into steve and patriots bull in time .....still a good day :)

What bull would that be??

readyaimduck

Steve/Patriot/Ross:  While I may not agree with your opinions to a point, I think you all have CLASS.
(Unfortunately some people think that it's 3rd (class).   :(
take that 2 ways.
ready

thatsMRSc2u

Steve you are barkin up the wrong tree......I aint interested in playin with you :)

I just like pokin at you guys cause you are so full of yourselves and your "righteous" indignation that it makes me laugh.

srkruzich

Quote from: thatsMRSc2u on June 22, 2011, 05:00:38 PM
 Steve you are barkin up the wrong tree......I aint interested in playin with you :)

I just like pokin at you guys cause you are so full of yourselves and your "righteous" indignation that it makes me laugh.

Well you can't argue with someone who's right ask teresa >:)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk