Thank you, Teresa

Started by Wilma, June 20, 2011, 01:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I know there is already a thread of this sort here someplace, but I am too lazy to hunt for it.  Hence, my own thread.

Thank you, Teresa.

This morning I noticed that we had a new member.  Her name was a crazy conglomeration of letters and numbers as was most of the information about her.  Now I notice that our new member is back to DonnaF, who has been with us for several days now.

Do you know what Teresa is doing?  She is keeping the undesirable off this forum.  And by undesirable, I mean the really bad ones of the sort that we have no desire to know or hear from.  SO----

Here I wish my big bold letter things were working, but just imagine it.  Big, Bold,

THANK YOU,TERESA!

Catwoman

Teresa is fabulous at what she does...I have always had a world of respect for the lady.  :D  Plus that...She is one heckuva massage therapist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Janet Harrington

Usually those are some kind of spam.

Teresa

Janet.. listen here you jealous old trout~~.  don't steal my glory.. If your mother wants to think I am awesome.. then let her..
We don't need you to get your 2 cents in .. ;D

Actually they ARE Spam.. some are connected to robots.. and others are connected to real live people.. but,. all are connected to "no good".. Kjell has a wonderful blocker that keeps out spammers.. ( over 1,000 last month alone) but lots slip through the cracks sometimes..
and that is where "my awesomeness"    takes over..

Oh~~ and .. you are more than welcome..  :)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

You are awesome, Ms. T. I have always thought that. Now my mother thinks that. LOL

Diane Amberg

Have I just witnessed a Kansas style mutual admiration society? ( NO! DON'T DO IT! PUT DOWN THAT PIE!) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Teresa

Janet just says that nice stuff in public.. when we are out with the girls.. she is mean to me.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Teresa, you speak the truth. Indian Dancer Ta Ta recognizes that. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Warph

Quote from: Janet Harrington on June 21, 2011, 10:18:27 PM
Teresa, you speak the truth. Indian Dancer Ta Ta recognizes that. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Janet... speaking of Indian dancers, I knew a east indian belly dancer in New Delhi back in the '80's whose name was Tia Tata.  She danced at the Bam-BAM club down a few doors from the Syrian Embassy on Vasant Vihar.  She was in her fifties but she could really shake that belly.  Made a pile of dough.   We used to call her tetter-totter.  She's probably in her eighties now and still shaking it and making money...  I imagine the ol' Bam-Bam is long gone now.  You and Teresa ought to look into starting your own Bam-Bam Club.  They say that when the economy starts to tank, the entertainment business really picks up.  Now's the time to jump in.  Maybe Elk Konn could back you two.  Wouldn't hurt to ask.  Of course you and Teresa would have to start out small, meaning you two would be the attractions and as the club grew, you'd hire more belly dancers.  Get you mama involved and let her run the show.  Something to think about  ;)

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

Hey!  I don't want nothing to do with those two.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk