The British Press Cannot Get Over This....

Started by Warph, June 20, 2011, 03:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

The Obama Entourage
June 18, 2011 9:03 PM

The British Press can't get over Pharaoh Obama's recent entourage to the G-20 summit in London. According to the British Press, the pharaoh arrived with a staff of 500 in tow, 200 of which were secret service agents, a team of six doctors, the White House chef and kitchen staff with the pharaoh's own food and water.

Also, there were 35 vehicles, decoys for "Pharaoh One" formerly Air Force One, Mission One the pharaoh's helicopter, four speech writers, 12 teleprompters, and last but not least the "beast," the reinforced "Pharaoh Chariot" the presidential limo, which the British called a heavily armored transport.

The G-20 participants were trying to project a more humble, restrained, image in view of present economic conditions, and along comes the pharaoh in his chariot with all his opulence and narcism.

The British press have found all of this completely over the top, humorous. This should anger and embarrass everyone, especially those who have lost their jobs. The pharaoh said everyone is going to have to tighten their belt, except him.

This trip pales in comparison with the trip to Mumbai, India, last year where the entourage consisted of 2,000 people. The entire five-star hotel Taj Mahal Palace with its 870 rooms was booked. Also included were 45 vehicles, the entire White House kitchen staff, 11 naval vessels standing at sea, and the pharaoh's chariot. The trip was rumored to cost multi-millions a day.

Can you imagine the howling of the media if this were a Republican president?

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Catwoman

OMG.  If this were a Republican president, there wouldn't be a news channel without it being front and center...As it is, it took your post for me to know it occurred.  When it's a Demo prez, I guess it's just business as usual.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk