Elk County Range Wars?

Started by sodbuster, July 18, 2011, 01:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

You actually had a pet rock? ;D

Wilma

Diane Amberg

Didn't need one. I had a field full of 'em back home. We made some in my third grade class. I brought paint and wiggle eyes and glue. The kids brought the rocks and a box and made a home for their rock.Then they had to draw a picture of all the relatives and make up a name and story about their rock. Where it came from, what they liked and disliked, favorite foods, sports, etc. Really fun.    Sorry, off topic.

Judy Harder

I have (started to say "rocks in the head" but you all know that) collected rocks through the years. Nothing particular, just what appeals to my eyes.
A few are fossils or impressions of such and most of the ones I have line my flower bed. Not special, but mine.
I do have a couple I keep here at the desk. Sharon Nichols gave me a heart shaped painted pink rock with the word Hug! on it. Kind of my signature...........and my worry rock I keep it to fool with when I am thinking hard or getting worried about something.............just one I saw one day in parking lot and now have had it several years.
You could say they are a peace maker for me.
And yes, some are dull but you polish them and you would be surprised what the heart of the stone looks like. Beautiful!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk