Right-To-Work State

Started by Warph, June 17, 2011, 06:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

At present, we have a situation in which Boeing is attempting to build a factory in South Carolina, a right-to-work state, and Obuma's flunkies on the National Labor Relations Board are trying to force the company to build it in the union-controlled state of Washington.

Come to think of it, does anyone ever recall a president, at least one since Lincoln, who has gone to war against the states the way Obuma has?  First he's targeted Arizona over border control.  Then there were the twenty-plus states that want to free themselves of ObumaCare.  Next came those Gulf States he penalized with his ill-advised moratorium against offshore oil drilling.  And now we have South Carolina getting a taste of Obuma's bullwhip.

When you stop and realize that the oath of office requires that the president swear to protect America from its enemies, foreign and domestic, it might explain why Obuma got it garbled at his inauguration, and then had to take another stab at it behind closed doors.  Even then, I'm betting the community organizer had his fingers crossed.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

The pure, unmitigated greed of the community organizer and his democratic party is astonishing.  I hope the union collectively bargains itself into the soup line... like the rest of America.

Republicans are calling on the National Labor Relations Board to dismiss its complaint against Boeing and get out of the way of job creation, though Democrats argue Boeing is violating the law by retaliating against union employees.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/17/gop-presses-nlrb-to-drop-union-complaint-against-boeing/#ixzz1PbQFgv4I

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk