We're Looking for Movers, Got any in Howard?

Started by farmgal67357, June 12, 2011, 07:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmgal67357

We would LOVE someone to just pack us up and take us to Howard once we get a house. We only moved into our present house a year ago and the memory of that exhausting task still lingers! Thanks!
Lisa
Lisa

Roma Jean Turner

I don't think there is a moving company here, although someone who has been here longer might know of one.  I do know there is a drop off for U Haul in Howard.  The company "Two Men and A Truck', which I have used in Springfield, MO, I believe has branched out to other areas.  It might be worth a try to call them and see if work in your area or know of anyone who does.

Catwoman

Call the High School and hire some of those healthy young bodies there...The young men of West Elk are a go-getter bunch and they would do a great job for you...And it would give you and your hubby a chance to meet some of the youngsters there in Howard!!  ;)

farmgal67357

Quote from: Catwoman on June 13, 2011, 02:49:18 PM
Call the High School and hire some of those healthy young bodies there...The young men of West Elk are a go-getter bunch and they would do a great job for you...And it would give you and your hubby a chance to meet some of the youngsters there in Howard!!  ;)

That's a great idea! Thanks!

Lisa
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk