wind farm greed

Started by oldfart, June 12, 2011, 02:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on June 14, 2011, 10:16:49 AM
Personally i like land contracts.  Damn that renting. Waste of good hard earned money, and in todays economy, The buyer can pretty much name Their price as well as terms in getting a house and land. 

From the perspective of a consumer, I agree.  But from the perspective of a reasonable landlord, not so much.  The facts are that right now, both regionally & nationally, property rentals are on the rise.  Good news for landlords, not so good for those choosing to rent.

Of course, there's always the reality that all owners 'rent'... from the government in the form of property taxes.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Ross

It sounds like money thakes precedence over morals, ethics, and common decency. But as pointed out when the wind farm worker leaves in a few months who's going to be renting it? How long will the house be vacant without a renter?? No skin off my nose but it sure sounds like a bad move for a few extra dollars.

Lookatmeknow!!

I actually didn't kick anyone out, I have become very picking on who I will rent to from now on. We were nice people and it comes back to bite you when you are to nice of landlords!!! I felt that if my house was open, then why couldn't some windfarm workers live there??? As for raising the rent, I don't see if I added furniture and a fridge and stove to the house, that raising the rent 100.00 a month is not right??? Believe me, not getting rich by any means, if you don't believe me you can buy it and rent it out and see!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Patriot

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on June 14, 2011, 04:20:05 PM
I actually didn't kick anyone out...

Nobody said you did.  Amazingly, none of this thread is about you.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk