Your government & Elk Konnected, LLC. Who's watching?

Started by Patriot, June 12, 2011, 02:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

OK, where are the members who haven't posted?  Do you wonder why they won't speak their piece where it becomes public property?  Are they saying what they think you want to hear?  Do they say something else to someone else?

Do you wonder why it is only a few that think there is something going on even when no proof has been presented? Give me dates, amounts, names.

Humpy

I am not laughing. I am a resident,I pay huge taxes just to drive my 2009 Dodge (second highest in the state) , I pay thousands of dollars in taxes on my ranch and home, I vote every time the polls open, and I have 2" rock on my road .
I am not laughing at all  . If there is something illegal going on then I say prosecute, if there is a conflict of interest with The County and EK LLC then make a complaint with the state association of county commissioners, or resolve the conflict at a county commission meeting for the record, and enter it into the paper of record for all to see.
Must say this thread has been very interesting though.

jarhead

Put me in the "I'm not laughing crowd". Since when did it be required to see who "wins" by who has the most cheer leaders. I for one pretty much stay away from posting on this thread because like most things it's beyond my pay grade--but that sure doesn't  mean that I'm not interested in seeing answers to the questions asked. When that happens Ross and Patriot will tuck their tails and fade into the sunset while AC/DC pounds his chest and does his Tarzan yell-----------------or maybe, just maybe , people will be saying "that Ross & Patriot WERE on to something and we thank them for bringing it to light " I think in time we will know which side is laughing and who's crying.

Patriot

Quote from: Humpy on June 13, 2011, 09:10:48 AM
I am not laughing. I am a resident,I pay huge taxes just to drive my 2009 Dodge (second highest in the state) , I pay thousands of dollars in taxes on my ranch and home, I vote every time the polls open, and I have 2" rock on my road .
I am not laughing at all  . If there is something illegal going on then I say prosecute, if there is a conflict of interest with The County and EK LLC then make a complaint with the state association of county commissioners, or resolve the conflict at a county commission meeting for the record, and enter it into the paper of record for all to see.
Must say this thread has been very interesting though.

Thank you, Humpy.  I agree, formal action and or legal action could be options.  But in the interest of fairness, I believe in a good general airing and fair opportunity for clarification of perceived differences before resorting to the formerly mentioned methods.  Of course, if only one side of an issue wants to deal with facts and the other with feelings, then, your right, eventually the less flexible means of fact finding and clarification sometimes become unavoidable.

Please stay connected.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on June 13, 2011, 09:29:09 AM
Put me in the "I'm not laughing crowd". Since when did it be required to see who "wins" by who has the most cheer leaders. I for one pretty much stay away from posting on this thread because like most things it's beyond my pay grade--but that sure doesn't  mean that I'm not interested in seeing answers to the questions asked. When that happens Ross and Patriot will tuck their tails and fade into the sunset while AC/DC pounds his chest and does his Tarzan yell-----------------or maybe, just maybe , people will be saying "that Ross & Patriot WERE on to something and we thank them for bringing it to light " I think in time we will know which side is laughing and who's crying.

Thank you, jarhead.  Well said! 

Though 'win or lose', I will never cry (or tuck my tail) over having asked questions that deserve honest public answers.  After all, government is still 'We the People' in this country.  And 'We the People' have every right to know the facts.

One such question is:  Just how much influence does, or should,  a privately owned company have over government resources, government employee actions and taxpayer dollars?

Wilma

Take it to the proper authorities.  What don't you understand about that?

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on June 13, 2011, 10:10:58 AM
Take it to the proper authorities.  What don't you understand about that?

Given the way you rant elsewhere about 'true Elk Countians', I thought you were the proper authoritarian authority... But, seriously, not just yet.

For newer members, you can have a really good evening read at the following link:

Mystery, drama, scandal, intrigue, good guys, bad guys, even some comedy
Based on a true story

GO VISIT TODAY!  IT'S FREE!

Ross

Quote from: jarhead on June 13, 2011, 09:29:09 AM

To me it is nat a matter of win or lose, it a mateer of awareness.
However, if I lose as you put it, I will not cry, but I will laugh at myself. But remain proud of myself for being a concerned citizen that did not keep his head buried in the sand like an ostrich.

Wilma

The answers to the questions you ask could be found very easily by a private investigator.  But you don't want the answers, do you?

Diane Amberg

Now Ross, you know that those poor ostriches (osterichi ?) Don't really do that!  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk