Unusual Photographs

Started by W. Gray, June 11, 2011, 09:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

W. Gray

On the right is Samson. At 282 pounds he is billed as the world's second largest dog. I would hate to foot his food bill or clean up after him. He is not yet full grown and has his own love seat inside the owner's house in Wyberton, England.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

W. Gray

W. Gray

This is the Pregnant Guppy, an aircraft manufactured in limited quantities beginning in 1962. These cargo planes were actually expanded Boeing 377 Stratocruisers, a passenger plane. Several were built.

Other separately made versions were the Guppy and Super Guppy.

NASA, today, operates a follow on Super Guppy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk