Grocery receipt. Read it carefully

Started by Teresa, June 02, 2011, 07:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Life is good!
This receipt was found in the parking lot of the grocery store in Menominee, Michigan

"How's that hope-y, change-y stuff working out for ya'?"

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

kshillbillys

Damn, I make good money and I can't afford to buy lobsters and porterhouse steaks! I'm quittin my job and gettin me one of them there Vision credit cards! LOL that's BULLSHIT!---Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Patriot

And none of it was taxable to boot!

Dammit ladies... get back to work now... we got steak n lobster to buy... for somebody.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

readyaimduck

I am with you there kshillbilly.....! 
However, I don't think you would like yourself in the morning buying stuff like that, and I would be behind you GLARING! 

Actually I, from what I read in your posts, you wouldn't feel right at the time of presenting your card. 
I never took you of that sort of man or woman...your choice...lol
We work Hard for the money....(good song)

ready

kshillbillys

Ya know, when they first went to those Vision cards, I was so stupid about these things that I didn't even know what a VISION CARD was! I never had a need to know what that was, because I had a job and I paid my own way. Didn't ask to be helped by the taxpayers. I would go to work at McDonald's if I needed a job right now instead of living off of the government. That stuff makes me so mad that I can't hardly see straight! Another thing that just irks me is these Reachout Government cell phones. Since when did it get changed to Life, Liberty and the right to have a CELL PHONE??? If a person doesn't have a job and won't get off their ass to get a job then they don't need a damn cell phone.....Ok..I'll step down from my soapbox now. But being a mail carrier, I see way too much of this "I don't want to work" and "Where's my PAYCHECK?" on the 1st of every month and I get sick of it! Going back to the corner now..I think I need a prozac!---Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

readyaimduck

VISION Cards, ugh!   A family of five, and the mom is buying chips, cookies, pop, etc instead of vegetables and fruit.
Well, why should they go work, when they have a 'sugar daddy' providing for them!  Says something about their self esteem and morals I say! >:(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk