Roseanne Barr, Running for President 2012

Started by Warph, May 28, 2011, 08:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

I know you were probably wondering what Roseanne Barr is doing.  Playing another TV matriarch or posing with another Hitler mustache?  You wish.
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/5730/roseanne-barr-dresses-as-hitler-for-holocaust-foundation-funded-rag/

She's running for president of the United States and prime minister of Israel on a platform of being crazy, and hating Israel.
http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/2010/05/my-campaign-for-president-of-t.php

Actually her program is to legalize drugs, build reeducation camps, bring back the guillotine and pay Muslims not to shoot at Israelis (aren't we doing this already, tho' it isn't working).  As part of her Green Tea Party program, she also pledges to redesign "the matrix of the stock market," stop the twelve or sixty evil Jews who run the world, and "make heaven on earth for every child within one year".
http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/2011/04/i-am-running-on-the-green-tea-.php

I think Ron Paul just got his VP.  But Roseanne wants Cynthia McKinney to be her running mate.  Cynthia McKinney though seems to want Kaddafi to be her running mate.

But sooner or later this will all get sorted out.  And at least she has a birth certificate (I think).

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Come on WARPH. Get with the program. That aint news. The real news is "Kim Kardashian got a 2 million dollar engagement ring." "Lindsey Lohan probably has damaged tissue in her breasts from going bra-less." " Momma Obama wears a pup tent and sets fashion trends." Now THAT"S news my friend !!!!

Warph

LOL... yeah.  I must have had one beer too many when I posted that.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

W. Gray

No, No, No, for crying out loud no.

Harold Stassen is the one.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

jarhead

Waldo,
Do you believe in ghosts---or you been smoking pine needles again ? :) :)

Diane Amberg

Waldo ,Stassen never made me laugh the way stoic Pat Paulsen did. ;D ;D ;D I'll stick with him.

W. Gray

Jarhead,

Could be both, he died in 2001 at age 93.

Stassen lost to Dewey in the 48 Republican campaign. That was back when all the candidates literally fought it out at the convention after their showing in the primaries.

He was a presidential candidate in 48, 52, 64, 68, 76, 80, 84, 88, and 92. In the years of 56, 60, and 72, he campaigned for the Republican nominee.

He was elected governor of Minnesota four times and elected governor of Pennsylvania twice.

He was elected as a US senator.

He was elected mayor of Philadelphia.

He was also president of the University of Pennsylvania.

He also served several years in the US Navy as a Captain.

He served in Eisenhower's cabinet.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk