Sources of Grant Funding

Started by flintauqua, May 26, 2011, 07:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kshillbillys

Quote from: Wilma on May 31, 2011, 07:31:31 PM
No ordinary citizen has the right to demand answers from another citizen.  If you want a new commissioner in District 1, start looking for one and have them ready to run next year.  The presidential candidates are hard at it already.
Wilma, we don't need a new District 1 commissioner! We just got one. His name is Doug Ritz. Seems to be a pretty good ol' boy. I think what you were referring to would be either District 2, Liz Hendricks' (Howard) district or District 3, Kenny Liebaus' (Grenola) district.

They aren't demanding answers from ordinary citizens. Seems to us they are wanting answers from EK and Liz Hendricks, a county commissioner. Therefore with her being in office, one of three in charge of taxpayer money, she is no ordinary citizen.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

srkruzich

Quote from: kshillbillys on May 31, 2011, 08:15:21 PM
Wilma, we don't need a new District 1 commissioner! We just got one. His name is Doug Ritz. Seems to be a pretty good ol' boy. I think what you were referring to would be either District 2, Liz Hendricks' (Howard) district or District 3, Kenny Liebaus' (Grenola) district.

They aren't demanding answers from ordinary citizens. Seems to us they are wanting answers from EK and Liz Hendricks, a county commissioner. Therefore with her being in office, one of three in charge of taxpayer money, she is no ordinary citizen.

Actually they are demanding answers from their employees!  ANd they have a right to do so.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on May 31, 2011, 07:31:31 PM
The SHADOW knows and maybe knows best.  If there is any wrong doing it should be taken to the proper authorities instead of being threshed out here.  When the proper people ask questions, they have to be answered.  No ordinary citizen has the right to demand answers from another citizen.  Even a witness on the stand can claim the 5th on the grounds that it might tend to incriminate them.  Do you really want answers or do you just want a reason to grandstand.

I would like to know what power has been given to a few forum members that they can force other forum members to answer questions of their asking? 

If you want a new commissioner in District 1, start looking for one and have them ready to run next year.  The presidential candidates are hard at it already.
Oh, is Elk Konnected, LLC a citizen now? I haven't heard anyone say I demand an answer. That would be rude.
However, Elk Konnected, LLC wants our tax dollars but secretly and that's okay, huh? Someone said they ar highly respected citizens of the county, how is that possible when no one know's who the registered members of this secret organization is? Elk Konnected, LLC said they would use the froum to the fullest but refuse to. But I guess that's okay.

Who is Elk Konnected, LLC??????? That's not a demand.

Ross

Quote from: Lookatmeknow!! on May 31, 2011, 03:54:52 PM
Ross, I didn't know that you control the forum. We now have to ask your permission if we want to start a new thread??? Really!! To me it's not backstabbing. Backstabbing by your means, maybe, by the worlds means, not even close!!
No, I asked you to bring your impolite remarks towards me to the original thread. Key word asked. You chose to start a new thread to bad mouth me in hiding sorta like Elk Konnected, LLC in hiding. But any that's okay with me.

Who are the registered members of Elk Konnected, LLC?

Wilma

Why do you want to know?  I SUGGEST again that you read Liz's early posts.  You will find most of the active citizens of Elk County listed there.  The inactive ones have done these things for so long, that they want to rest now and let the young ones take over.  Just how many citizens do you think are available in Elk County?  If I were young enough and physically able, I would be a member because I believe in what they are doing.

Sorry about that district mixup.  Being a citizen of Howard, I just naturally assume that we are no. 1.

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on June 01, 2011, 07:39:43 AM
Sorry about that district mixup.  Being a citizen of Howard, I just naturally assume that we are no. 1.

Wow!  That says volumes!

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

thatsMRSc2u

Quote. You chose to start a new thread to bad mouth me in hiding sorta like Elk Konnected, LLC in hiding. But any that's okay with me.

Actually Ross........that was ME not Angie so give her a rest and dump on me. As for hiding it??????????on the internet???????????are you serious?????????? Ahem....FREE country here......can start a thread anytime I want LOL

I'm takin my ass out of politics  ;D I like livin in the woods and only peekin out on Saturday better......We need a hermit forum Teresa!

kshillbillys

Wilma, with your last response on here, you sure do make everybody else, Grenola, Moline, Elk Falls and Longton feel like No. 2. ----Robert

Mom70x7

I just figured Wilma was joking - along the lines that everyone thinks their home town is best.
:D   :D   :D

kshillbillys

After readin what that shadow feller was putten on here last night, me and the ole lady decided to go to Beaumont today and check out some of them there rich motels. So we got us a room and it was purty expensive but well worth it. They had marble floors and what the baggage handler guy said was lead crystal but it looked like jest a light fixture made of glass to us'ns. Our room had purty fancy settin chairs made from cherry wood and had somethin called crushed velvet coverin it. I figgered that crushed stuff is from everybody a-settin on it. In the indoor outhouse it had, the water pump was made of gold. It had a big bathin tub that when it was full would blow bubbles and looked like a river after a flood. It had a closet in the bathroom with a glass door and some knobs on the wall that when ya turnt them on, the rain came from the ceilin. All I can figger is that it must be awful hot on the roof where that rainwater was cuz it went to steamin! It had two of them there fancy ceramic bowls that you're supposed to go No. 2 in. Ya didn't even have to flush the thing, ya just stood up and the durn thing flushed on its own. One of em must've been broke. I was tryin to figger it out when my ole lady must've touched somethin cuz water squirted up from it and hit me right square in the eye! She said it's for washin your butt. I say I do that in the bathin tub. Anyhow, before ya knowed it was dinner time and we went downstairs to have dinner. Everyone down there looked kinda strange, they all had suits and ties like they were a-fixin to go to a funeral, so naturally I felt outta place there in my bib overalls. My wife insisted on us eatin a fancy dinner, so they come out with these greens, but these greens weren't no good cuz they had snails all over em! I figgered they probably got in the basket from the garden. They brought us out some little black fish eggs so I naturally loaded em up in my pocket there to try em out. I don't see how these crackers are gonna stay on the hooks tho cuz when they get wet they get a lil soggy! And we ordered us one of them there fancy bottles of wine and i figgered it wasn't even through fermentin cuz they had to put wire on the cork just to hold it in! Anyhow, to make a long story short, we don't plan to come back here as we had already made plans to see what Piedmont and Latham had gotten from the wind farms there too. ----Mr. KSHillbillys

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk