Will the World End Tomorrow, Saturday May 21st

Started by Warph, May 20, 2011, 09:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

readyaimduck

We have been given another chance to make things right with the Political thread!  ;D  Is that even at all possible?   If it can't be right, then perhaps just our opinions...I think that is the issue. :-X

Diane Amberg

I certainly don't mind the political differences, but I do hugely mind the very few when they jump to character assassinations and personal attacks to deflect from the issues. Civilized people just don't need to do that. Let's keep the political comments where they belong please.

flintauqua

Quote from: readyaimduck on May 22, 2011, 12:33:09 PM
We have been given another chance to make things right with the Political thread!  ;D  Is that even at all possible?   If it can't be right, then perhaps just our opinions...I think that is the issue. :-X

Depends on who says it's right.  To paraphrase Donald Rumsfeld:

1.  There's what the right says is right and is right
2.  There's what the right says is right and is not right
3.  There's what the right says is not right and is not right
4.  There's what the right says is not right and is right

Oh, never mind, I forgot the number one rule in modern right thought, the right is always right even when it is not right.
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

the shadow

And the number 1 rule of right and wrong: THE LEFT IS NEVER RIGHT!

the shadow.....KNOWS!!
The Shadow knows!

Diane Amberg

Wilma

Roma Jean Turner

Yep...and here we go again.  Good try though DIane. :) :)

Patriot

Believe it or not Diane, I agree.  Trying to stick to facts and honest opinions is a good thing.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

kshillbillys

I think that when a thread is started, it should stay on topic and not be hijacked and flop all over the place to some other topic. I.E. this one: end of the world to horse racing to a lesson in political correctness.
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

readyaimduck

EXCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE me Ms. hillbilly  moderator of the forum!  >:(
Now, I just had a coffee break of a heck of a good time....and you are sending some of uss to our rooms??? :o
Well, now just  pshaw! 
Hijacking has been going on, throughout this forum and yet I will  and  do bet on an old grey mare to start another thread to
get us off course yet again!

And to think, I was thankful I lived through today.    :-[

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk